Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
Go to:

www.jce.com

on the middle left side, click on " Verif?cate Consulta al Padr?n Electoral "

, then enter the following set of c?dula number:

001-0068331-7

Voil? !!!!!!

Hmm, and I just read in the El Caribe today that Hipo promised this election to be " los comicios m?s limpios de la historia".

Who is he kidding ????

An Evil

Aug 11, 2003
Nobody did more for the rights of dead voters than Balaguer. I say he should be able to enjoy the fruits of his work. Balaguer had control over the dead vote, and worked hard to increase the size of that demographic (or should I say necrographic) to gain advantage over his opponents. Hell, do you think "Y vuelve y vuelve" stops with death?

Related case with Hatuey. The man campaigned hard using the image of the late Pe?a G?mez. He stole the image of Pe?a for himself, away from other candidates. The only thing Hatuey didn't do was dig out Pe?as corpse and parade it around with him. Why didn't he? 'Cause Pe?a would have stolen the Convention away from Hatuey!

Next, we'll turn each cemetery into a municipio of its own.

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
Your are right

ricktoronto said:
jce.com is Jackie Cooper Electronics ( hey ! another dead guy).

Try www.jce.do (do= the DR)

Yes, it's www.jce.do

Funny thing is that this mornig I called PRSC's c?dula verifcation line (621-2004) to verify. The woman who answered, without missing a beat, told me that Joaqu?n Balaguer Ricardo is registered to vote in colegio 0160 and mesa 30. Then I said, oh, I thought he died two years ago.

She said "Let me check with my colleagues" and put me on hold.

Can't believe she didn't even realize to whom this c?dula number belong to.

Amazing, amazing and amazing !

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Formosano2000 said:
Yes, it's www.jce.do

Funny thing is that this mornig I called PRSC's c?dula verifcation line (621-2004) to verify. The woman who answered, without missing a beat, told me that Joaqu?n Balaguer Ricardo is registered to vote in colegio 0160 and mesa 30. Then I said, oh, I thought he died two years ago.

She said "Let me check with my colleagues" and put me on hold.

Can't believe she didn't even realize to whom this c?dula number belong to.

Amazing, amazing and amazing !

I just have to ask...I know all things are possible in the Dominican Republic, but how do you know Balaguer's cedula number? That's too funny!

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
It was the back page story in Diario Libre written by Adriano Miguel Tejada (atejada@tricom.net). See http://www.diariolibre.com/(xy42s355n3embtmgumwrdp55)/aspx/article.aspx?id=11167