My sankie and I

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
OMG! I just realized that I may be going out with a sankie!!! Yikes!! This guy is a smooth talking, suave, Dominican who keeps telling me how wonderful I am? Should I be suspicious?? What do you think, Jan? You met him. He does fit the description to a tee, doesn?t he? I wonder when he will stop paying and start asking for money? hummmm? lol :p

Ok, maybe someone else has been taken in by him although he doesn?t work in a resort.. Here it goes..

If anyone knows the whereabouts of Miguel, please contact me. He also goes by the name of Michael, and Oh God?
;)
Hehehehe

JK guys, but Miguel would make a fantastic sankie if I let him, but I happen to be selfish so get your own sankie!!

On a serious note, I do happen to agree on everything Miguel and many others have said repeatedly about walking into traps even when you see them a mile away. Some of you know that I have a cousin who is a self proclaimed sankie and how he boasts about his trophies. Not to mention having been married to one for 15 years.. All that time hoping my insticts were wrong..

What makes the differece? How can you tell? You know that if any warning bells start sounding in your head, something isn't right. Listen to that little voice that tries to warn you! take some time to analyze the relationship. Is it give and take? Is it equal? Are both putting the same effort into it? Are there any inconsistencies? Can this person look you in the eyes at all times? Does this person have soemthing to gain by being with you? Do you seem to be an odd couple as in age difference, social status, education or background? Do you really want to close your eyes to these things and go with the flow or do you want to have something tangibly real?

In the end, nothing anyone says will sway you from your choice, but make that choice with your eyes wide open.

Just my 2 cents.

Amber

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Amber said:
I do happen to agree on everything Miguel and many others have said...

Atta boy Miguel, you got her trained already.
These girls from Nagua are all the same, too easy.

Incoming.... :knockedou

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have a question. Is he the horse rider/trainer guy or the policemen? Is he cute? I say go with your heart :rolleyes: It's only money. And when that's all gone you'll have the memories :rolleyes:

Amber Thanks for letting us know the difference. It's not the words but the actions that matter most.

Daisy

May 5, 2004
Anna

Anna Coniglio said:
I have a question. Is he the horse rider/trainer guy or the policemen? Is he cute? I say go with your heart :rolleyes: It's only money. And when that's all gone you'll have the memories :rolleyes:

Amber Thanks for letting us know the difference. It's not the words but the actions that matter most.
I know your not talking about mmmmmmmmmy POLICEMAN, because you know he's different.lol. :knockedou

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
hey!! I got HIM trained!! lol

and I didn't even need to use my whip!! :D

BTW, you missed the lion trainer and the fireman! lol Wait.. Does the Chippendale dancer and resort workers count??

but seriously, you got the point Anna. Actions speak louder than words. Anyone can say "I love you"

Daisy

May 5, 2004
sankie?

Amber said:
and I didn't even need to use my whip!! :D

BTW, you missed the lion trainer and the fireman! lol Wait.. Does the Chippendale dancer and resort workers count??

but seriously, you got the point Anna. Actions speak louder than words. Anyone can say "I love you"
Someone please answer me this.... Where is the word Sankie from. Cause I have never heard that word until I came on here....I thought at first people were mispelling SKANKIE which we use here a lot in Canada...lol

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Daisy said:
Someone please answer me this.... Where is the word Sankie from. Cause I have never heard that word until I came on here....I thought at first people were mispelling SKANKIE which we use here a lot in Canada...lol

I believe from "hanky panky".... "sanky panky".

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Babyyyyyyyy!!!

Amber said:
OMG! I just realized that I may be going out with a sankie!!! Yikes!! This guy is a smooth talking, suave, Dominican who keeps telling me how wonderful I am? Should I be suspicious?? What do you think, Jan? You met him. He does fit the description to a tee, doesn?t he? I wonder when he will stop paying and start asking for money? hummmm? lol :p

Ok, maybe someone else has been taken in by him although he doesn?t work in a resort.. Here it goes..

If anyone knows the whereabouts of Miguel, please contact me. He also goes by the name of Michael, and Oh God?
;)
Hehehehe

JK guys, but Miguel would make a fantastic sankie if I let him, but I happen to be selfish so get your own sankie!!

On a serious note, I do happen to agree on everything Miguel and many others have said repeatedly about walking into traps even when you see them a mile away. Some of you know that I have a cousin who is a self proclaimed sankie and how he boasts about his trophies. Not to mention having been married to one for 15 years.. All that time hoping my insticts were wrong..

What makes the differece? How can you tell? You know that if any warning bells start sounding in your head, something isn't right. Listen to that little voice that tries to warn you! take some time to analyze the relationship. Is it give and take? Is it equal? Are both putting the same effort into it? Are there any inconsistencies? Can this person look you in the eyes at all times? Does this person have soemthing to gain by being with you? Do you seem to be an odd couple as in age difference, social status, education or background? Do you really want to close your eyes to these things and go with the flow or do you want to have something tangibly real?

In the end, nothing anyone says will sway you from your choice, but make that choice with your eyes wide open.

Just my 2 cents.

Amber
It was supposed to be a secret. Now the cat is out of the bag. Darnnnnnnn, hehe.

Truly yours, Oh God...........

Last edited:

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
oops..

miguel said:
It was supposed to be a secret. Now the cat is out of the bag. Darnnnnnnn, hehe.

Truly your, Oh God...........

sorry... hehehhe ;)

Ok, Miguel is not a sankie. Is that clear? It's just a part time job, not his profession.

How's that, mi amor?
:bandit:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Yea, right!

Amber, I saw you slipping your Sanky the money so he could pay and look good. He took your money to pay the bill! And when you went to the bathroom he searched your purse! I saw it all.

Just cause the guy is a Dominican American doesn't mean he can't be a closet Sanky.

No, really, this is a joke. Your Sanky is OK in my book. I enjoyed our night out. And it was so sweet seeing you two together. I saw the LOOK ( wink, wink, nudge, nudge.) jejeje

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Hey!

Jan said:
Amber, I saw you slipping your Sanky the money so he could pay and look good. He took your money to pay the bill! And when you went to the bathroom he searched your purse! I saw it all.

Just cause the guy is a Dominican American doesn't mean he can't be a closet Sanky.

No, really, this is a joke. Your Sanky is OK in my book. I enjoyed our night out. And it was so sweet seeing you two together. I saw the LOOK ( wink, wink, nudge, nudge.) jejeje
You saw me going thru her pulse?, darn it, I thought that I was being careful!!!, hehehe.

We also had a great time with you, Jan. We will do it again real soon.
Are you still making those gorilla noises??. Hilarious!!!!.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
but you didn't warn me, Jan!

We have got to do that gorilla dance more often! LOL :bandit:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Just wait!!!!

Forbeca said:
sniff, sniff, I feel left out. You guys have all the fun.
Just wait until you see the pics in the gallery, then, for sure, you will feel left out!!, hehe.

Darling, what about those chimichurrys at 2:30 in the morning with those cold presidentes?.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Contra!!

Jan said:
You even tasted those things? Maybe only from the mouth of your beloved! All I heard was alot of slurping and it wasn't you sucking the juices out of the burger!
And I thought that we were being careful, go figure, hehe. It did tasted good, the chimi, I mean.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This thread is so stupid, why are you folks keep dragging it to no where? Lets just shut it down anna.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB said:
This thread is so stupid, why are you folks keep dragging it to no where? Lets just shut it down anna.

Let's shut it down? Wow never thought I'm see those words come out of your key board AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
True but!

AZB said:
As Forrest Gump would say " Stupid is as stupid does". Come one Mr AZB, it's related with the DR but Annita, if you must, please close it among with the thread that says: "Hardware computer problem, help!!!!!", that is not related to the DR, hehe.

Last edited: