E pa fuera que van... Where can I download the song in MP3 format?

Daniel W.

Jan 20, 2003
My wife is Dominican, and would love to have a copy of this song. Does anyone know where I might be able to download it, so I could make a CD, and give it to her? Thanks!

Daniel W.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
A Peer to Peer Network maybe?

is the usual method if you are not willing to actually buy it.

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
If your burner software doesn't support wma files or if you really want it in mp3 format, you can go to www.download.com and search for a wma to mp3 converter.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Hey, have you guys heard La Trampa de un Gobierno, also from the website?

Tu eres una trampa...una trampa maldita
Una trampa que est? tomando nuestra econom?a
Una trampa que abusa con toda la poblaci?n

Who are these subversive bachateros? Are these kinds of songs playing on the radio or were they just for caravanas? They are hilarious.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
It's not real music to me

Hola Jane,

I don't know but I listened to some of the songs last night thanks to your link and honestly they are horrible (rhythm wise). May be they are good for a political campaign but unless I am missing something in terms of musicality and music in general that can become contagious- I don't think so. They served their purpose and that's it. I was in the DR briefly in December and every second TV comercial on CDN-cadena de noticias they played the song "ojal? regrese Leonel al mando ... to the rhythm of "ojal? que llueva caf? en el campo". That's catchy I will admit but only for the campaign. ?Me entiendes?". Do you agree?

Jane J. said:
Hey, have you guys heard La Trampa de un Gobierno, also from the website?

Una trampa que est? tomando nuestra econom?a
Una trampa que abusa con toda la poblaci?n

Who are these subversive bachateros? Are these kinds of songs playing on the radio or were they just for caravanas? They are hilarious.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
I wholeheartedly agree that they're not "de primera calidad"....but in terms of bitter laments, that bachata is in a league of its own!

If they had been sung on the radio, I would have feared for the "artists"' safety!

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
http://www.leonelfernandez.com/portadanoticias.htm

Daniel W. said:
My wife is Dominican, and would love to have a copy of this song. Does anyone know where I might be able to download it, so I could make a CD, and give it to her? Thanks!

Daniel W.

Go to this site: http://www.leonelfernandez.com/portadanoticias.htm
On the left side check the section "Musica Digital" / click on E pa fuera que van! Say NO to "Do you want to play the item in Internet Explorer" / On next window, click option SAVE and Enjoy!

jaded1

May 19, 2004
Daniel W. said:

Daniel W.
use lime wire i've found everylatin song ive wanted and in thirty days have downloaded 1500 songs its fast real fast www.limewire.com

jaded1

May 19, 2004
Lesley D said:
Hola Jane,

I don't know but I listened to some of the songs last night thanks to your link and honestly they are horrible (rhythm wise). May be they are good for a political campaign but unless I am missing something in terms of musicality and music in general that can become contagious- I don't think so. They served their purpose and that's it. I was in the DR briefly in December and every second TV comercial on CDN-cadena de noticias they played the song "ojal? regrese Leonel al mando ... to the rhythm of "ojal? que llueva caf? en el campo". That's catchy I will admit but only for the campaign. ?Me entiendes?". Do you agree?
this song actually plays here in cotui

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
But people just listen to it as a song now? The reason why I ask is because I don't like it- for the campaign yes but not as music to listen to.

jaded1 said:
this song actually plays here in cotui