Puerto Plata to Sosua on Friday??

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Is anyone in the Puerto Plata area going to the get together in Sosua on Friday evening?? I can't get there myself due to previous commitments but Johnsr wants to go (he is here for a week at Coral Merien) & needs a lift. One way is all he requests because he is happy to organise a taxi back when he gets too tired to stay longer (he is an OLD man of 50 plus & as been travelling all day - poor old S**[for those that don't recognise it, that's British humour as I like & respect John!!]).

Any way, any help that can be offered to this DR1'er from USA, would be greatly appreciated!! Thjanks - Grahame.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Ride to Sosua for the get-together

John.... Ladybird and I will be travelling back to Sosua from Puerto Plata around 5ish on Friday - we are going to the get-together with MCM at Rocky's... if you would like to hitch a ride we would be happy to collect you from Coral Merien ...

Call me on my cell: 853 6158

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Chester4 said:
John.... Ladybird and I will be travelling back to Sosua from Puerto Plata around 5ish on Friday - we are going to the get-together with MCM at Rocky's... if you would like to hitch a ride we would be happy to collect you from Coral Merien ...

Call me on my cell: 853 6158

Chester4,
Thank you for the offer! We most likely won't get to the Marien much before 5:00, or probably after, then there is unpacking. I will give badpiece a call as soon as we arrive, he might be going down to Sosua a little later. Again, thank you, and I hope to see you and the others Fri. night.
John

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Somehow or another

We'll get Johnsr to sos?a.

I will try and get in touch with badpiece and coordinate this little adventure. I will be going with MrMike & spouse and hopefully with Mrs HB....Somebody has to drive home...

Sevenish seem like a good time or earlier??

HB

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
HB,
Sevenish is great for me! We will have time to get unpacked and I can try to collect my wits (hopefully) I have Badpiece's cell # and will get in touch with him as soon as we check in, or should I call you? Again a BIG THANKS for all the help!!!!
John

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
If YOU pick him up HB, I'll drop the bottle of Maple Syrup over to Coral Merien for John to pass over to you!! Too late at 7 ish for a quick 9 holes I'm afraid, but then there is always another day!!! - Grahame!!

There you go Cinderella - I TOLD you we would get you to the ball!!! You have got Fairy God-Mothers all over the place!! - GB!!

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Leaving for JFK in fifteen minutes!!!!! :laugh: Driving to JFK from Connecticut during "rush hour" I will need a vacation. Hope to see you-all tonight at Rocky's!
John