Or your best guess

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I am searching for some truthful answers to the following questions:

1. Is there a limit on the amount of novias a Dominican can have at one time?

2. Is there a limit on the amount of Dominican novias an American can have at one time?

3. What is the largest age gap anyone has seen in a love relationship in the Dominican?

4. What was the largest amount of money lost in a love relationship between an American and a Dominican?

5. How many Americans have moved to Dominican for matters of love?

6. How many Dominicans have moved to America for matters of love?

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
chuckuindy said:

1. Is there a limit on the amount of novias a Dominican can have at one time?

2. Is there a limit on the amount of novias an American can have at one time?

3. What is the largest age gap anyone has seen in a love relationship in the Dominican?

4. What was the largest amount of money lost in a love relationship between an American and a Dominican?

5. How many Americans have moved to Dominican for matters of love?

6. How many Dominicans have moved to America for matters of love?

7. How long is a piece of string?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You have too many Dominicans in your post. Better fix it before someone tells you that it's NOT "in the Dominican" But then again it depends what you meant ;)

1. Is there a limit on the amount of novias a Dominican can have at one time? No of course Not

2. Is there a limit on the amount of Dominican novias an American can have at one time? Depends on how many days I will be in the country, or better yet no!!!

3. What is the largest age gap anyone has seen in a love relationship in the Dominican? Age is just a number

4. What was the largest amount of money lost in a love relationship between an American and a Dominican? I've seen many people throw lots of money away on a so called Love relationship

5. How many Americans have moved to Dominican for matters of love? OR Matters of Lust!!!

6. How many Dominicans have moved to America for matters of love? Love of what the American lifestyle?