Things that I reported..CONFIRMED!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
-I reported that the last Gallup Poll was going to be published on a specific date before the elections, but was delayed by one day because of pressures and releases of the 'other' false polls like Maria Acevedos's and Cedemers on the same day. Well, yesterday Rafael Acevedo(no relationship to Maria Acevedo's poll) the Gallup chief in Santo Domingo confirmed in Cesar Medina's TV show that he not only delayed the poll due to the announced planting of false polls on the same day, but that he also received threats against his life if he released the poll. He also said that Penn & Schoen was forced to release its last poll abroad under the excuse of weather problems, but in reality, it was due to the personal safety of their staff. It was known that Guido(aka No U.S. Visa boy) had his goons ready to perform 'bateo y corrido' operations against the pollsters. The figures I gave were almost exactly the ones released by Gallup.
-The plot by the PPH to derail the elections has been confirmed by Agripino himself, who admitted that Luis Arias called him at exactly 5pm!!!! This is one full hour before the polls were closed. Agripino and the commission with all three key ambassadors got there at 8PM and took over THE COUNTRY. It took three hours for Agripino and Hertell to organize what they were about to do, and that was to follow direct orders from the state department to stop the PPH plot. It is important to know, in order to comprehend the delicate situation, that by noon time, 93% of the voters had already voted. This was the fastest vote perhaps of any nation in history. The writing was on the wall. Why would Agripino and his forces be obligated to take over the country in such manner? Simple, they knew the results already by 9:00am. But even worse, they knew it the day before based on last minute street polls done by the U.S. embassy. Agripino and his crew met at the U.S. embassy of all places. At this meeting the exact words by Hertell were.."I have information that grave situations are taking place all over the country and that Guido Gomez Mazara was arresting and beating people in polling places in La Romana and other eastern towns with three active colonels leading the squad". Luis Arias had already called Agripino. Arias was shitting in his pants, scared to death. He was receiving heavy pressure from the PPH to stop the counting. In fact, the counting was stopped in most Santo Domingo Norte, Este and Oeste by goon squads and PRD election officials who refused to sign the official ballot count acts. Luis Arias, was also receiving orders from Hatuey De Camps, his mentor and protector to follow thru with his responsibilty. But Arias is a chickenshit. He farted, pissed in his pants and got a case of diarrea. (Arias went as far as to show he voted for Leonel in front of TV cameras so that Hatuey could see him). So he called Agripino. The other key 5 Junta Electoral members who followed PPH orders refused to attend the meeting where Agripino took over and left Arias alone. But Arias, now comforted by Agripino and knowing the Monsignor was coming over from the U.S. embassy with heavy artillery, said "I am calling the meeting at 8PM with or without you"(meaning the other 5) When they confirmed that Hertell was coming with his own version of "the goon squad", the entire Junta came out to support Arias. They had no choice. The state department coup had succeeded. No one, including armed forces chief Soto Jimenez dared resist. Generals Ozuna and the PPH military establishment were frozen stiff. Leonel's votes were just overwhelming. So much so, that I know that his actual vote count exceeded 64% nationwide, but with the fraud and many votes not counted, it was reduced to 57%. It was enough to bury the plot and the PPH. If you don't believe what I say, just look at the vote abroad, where the goon squads could not reach. Leonel never went down below 70% in any city, any country, any poll place abroad!!!!! Even in Orlando, Florida, where the PPH has a secret office to monitor, plan and execute dirty tricks Leonel got 70% plus. Some places were as ridiculous as 80% of the vote for Leonel!!! In addition, every single company, store, or office poll conducted an announced in radio programs exceeded 70% of the vote for Leonel. Not one was won by Hipolito, including the Listin Diario employee poll. A poll done at the national palace and secretly kept under scrutiny was won by Leonel too 64% to 27%. PPH henchman Tomas Hernandez Alberto was shocked when in his own agrarian reform office his PRD employees had dared vote against Hipolito..he lost there too. The consolation prize was that Hipolito beat El Diablo in Montecristi!!!

You only get this from me.BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!
TW

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Way to Go TW!!!!

Keep up the fantastic job of keeping us informed of the behind the scenes details!! :rambo:

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Golo, I always enjoy reading your rants but would you pleeeeeaaaaase take a breath now and then and use paragraphs?

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
You've got me glued to my computer screen. Fact or fiction, it is an interesting read.

Bob H.

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
As the hours pass, your version looks dead on!

Golo 100, when you posted your detailed version of events on Sunday night, some know-it-all/know-nothings here questioned them and ridiculed you in some instances but I posted my agreement and as the ours have passed, more and more details have come out and your version looks dead on. Congratulations for your good info and for sharing it with us. Keep it coming.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Frank

Unfortunately, you will not be hearing much more on this. All the parties involved have just about made under the table deals to leave this thing alone, now that everything has come out for the best.

The visits by the same people who averted this chaos to Hipolito Mejia, the day after, resulted in a deal, where if Hippo acted civilized and cooperated with the new authorities in a smooth transition, no one will be prosecuted. They have almost given an executive pardon to Guido Gomez Mazara. At least temporarily. The message by Leonel that he is not going to prosecute and persecute Hipolito is a broad amnesty for the PPH goons who tried to steal the election.

Did you see the photo session with General Reyes Ozuna, the military brain behind the PPH dirty tricks, and Monsignor Agripino? This is how is going to be. They will bury the hatchet to keep the peace during the transition. A deal has been cut.

Unless the people want heads to roll and keep pressing, nothing else will happen. Leonel wants peace right now. He is the chief and will get his way.
I will not harp on this subject anymore. Those who want to believe what they want is their choice. I know what I know. It's over.
TW

Lari

May 23, 2004
Golo100 said:
This is so far the closest account to what I have described, except I included better details and names. Nevertheless, the conspiracy theory which everyone doubts comes more, and more alive everyday.

http://www.diarioadiario.com.do/info/noticias/not01.htm

I would love to be able to read this article, but it now takes me to a page dated Sunday May 23. Would you be able to provide more information so that I can find the exact article you were referring to? Thanks!