After having analyzed things,...

DRgirlatheart

Sep 20, 2003
I think I figured it out.

When I was so flattered by the attention this gorgeous Dominican bartender was giving me, I wasn't looking back far enough in time. I think the situation actually helped me relive my high school days, where I had a crush on a few really hot guys. Of course, these guys already had beautiful cheerleader girlfriends, and I was the bookworm chick in the library club and choir who was earning academic awards for language studies. They never even gave me a second look.

When this guy flirted with me, maybe subconsciously, I was experiencing what it would have been like to have one of those guys want me.

I know, that is a stretch, and maybe a little deep, but it gave me pause for thought and self-reflection.

And, just to add, it was not only my opinion that this guy was a fine specimen of masculinity. Almost every young woman work with saw the pictures I took, and they definitely thought he was a hottie!

Just a few observations.

Regards.

URock

Feb 10, 2003
And this one time at "BAND" camp..........

DRgirlatheart said:
I think the situation actually helped me relive my high school days, where I had a crush on a few really hot guys. Of course, these guys already had beautiful cheerleader girlfriends, and I was the bookworm chick in the library club and choir who was earning academic awards for language studies. They never even gave me a second look.

You didn't happen to play the flute in high school by any chance? Did ya?
:p :p :p :bunny: :bunny: