Playa Vista

jmaz98

Sep 25, 2003
I'm in Boca Chica and tried to find Playa Vista yesterday.
Can anyone tell me exactly where it is?
Thanks.

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Boca Chica?

jmaz98 said:
Thanks.

Is it raining in Boca Chica right now?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I am in Boca Chica Today Too!

jmaz98 said:
Thanks.

Go to Duarte, the main drag. 1/ 2 way down just before the Cosmos disco, Zanzibar and Route 66 and well before the park (this means as if you are coming from Hamaca area) there is a road to the left (towards the beach) that passes Hotel Europa on the right side and Madjeras on the left side. Go down that road, turn right in the alley past Europa and go into the white gates you will see plainly. You can also enter from the beach - it is a white and brick colored elevated deck next to the old Milanelli beach bar now called something else (Carlos's place or something like that) and painted a hideous shade of orange.

To RDennis it is sunny and hotter than hell here today. The rain stopped 10p.m. on Monday night.

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
ahhhh Great! :)

That sounds good Rick! I hope it lasts until Sunday - Wed when me and my 9 fellas arrive from Miami! I talked to some of my friends in the capital and they said it was raining for 5 straight days CATS and DOGS! Do you think this nice hot weather will continue into the weekend in Boca Chica?

jmaz98

Sep 25, 2003
ricktoronto said:
Go to Duarte, the main drag. 1/ 2 way down just before the Cosmos disco, Zanzibar and Route 66 and well before the park (this means as if you are coming from Hamaca area) there is a road to the left (towards the beach) that passes Hotel Europa on the right side and Madjeras on the left side. Go down that road, turn right in the alley past Europa and go into the white gates you will see plainly. You can also enter from the beach - it is a white and brick colored elevated deck next to the old Milanelli beach bar now called something else (Carlos's place or something like that) and painted a hideous shade of orange.

Thanks.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Maybe

R.Dennis said:
That sounds good Rick! I hope it lasts until Sunday - Wed when me and my 9 fellas arrive from Miami! I talked to some of my friends in the capital and they said it was raining for 5 straight days CATS and DOGS! Do you think this nice hot weather will continue into the weekend in Boca Chica?

I just left so who knows? It was nice Tuesday, wet Wednesday a.m. and humid by noon and sunny.

I do know I wisely changed from the 4:20 pm flight today (5/26) to the 1:55 p.m. flight to MIA since the 2 hour connection time is dodgy at MIA, and lucky I did since the 4:20 became the 7:15 and arrived 1 1/4 hours after the last flight to Toronto left Miami.

I am assuming unless some part fell off again, more bad weather sprung up this afternoon. Of course had I known and not been able to do anything about it before going to the airport I could have had a nice extra day in Boca Chica and left Thursday ( or more likely I would be sleeping in Miami tonight).