Paradisus Punta Cana - 05/12 to 05/19

fearthefox

May 26, 2004
Just heard of all the rain right now in the DR and I'm concerned as we are taking our honeymoon at the Paradisus Punta Cana on June 12 to June 19...
Just wondering if anyone knows how the waether is in that area...or can we expect Rain all the time....

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
May showers to June flowers?

fearthefox said:
Just heard of all the rain right now in the DR and I'm concerned as we are taking our honeymoon at the Paradisus Punta Cana on June 12 to June 19...
Just wondering if anyone knows how the waether is in that area...or can we expect Rain all the time....

It has been raining so much during May that surely by the time you are scheduled to arrive, June 12, the deluge should be over (let's hope!) and the May showers will give way to June flowers? Best Wishes!

Maribeth45

May 26, 2004
fearthefox said:

I am hoping the weahter will nice at that resort as well, my fiance and I are going to be there from the 13th to the 20th of June. :)