Help with questions? SuperClubs Breezes Puerto Plata

Misti

May 19, 2004
I have some questions about this resort that I would like some info on but haven't gotten any response thus far.
Can anyone help here? It would be greatly appreciated!
We have booked a superior room....how close are the superior rooms to the beach....is there a particular building number we should ask for to ensure we are as close to the beach as possible? Thanks! Misti
:confused:

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Misti said:
I have some questions about this resort that I would like some info on but haven't gotten any response thus far.
Can anyone help here? It would be greatly appreciated!
We have booked a superior room....how close are the superior rooms to the beach....is there a particular building number we should ask for to ensure we are as close to the beach as possible? Thanks! Misti
:confused:

Hello... I don't live far from Breezes this is in Sosua... I used to sell there in the evening and talked to a lot of people and got good feed-back that they had a good time and were well looked after.

If you would like me to visit Breezes and answer the above questions and any other questions you have I would be more than happy to do this for you. Please let me have the dates you will be here and your name.

You can e-mail me if you would prefer.

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
Hello Chester,

I was just wondering how long ago you used to sell at Breezes.. we were there over New Years and I met a few of the guys that sell there too.. maybe you?

D

Chester4 said:
Hello... I don't live far from Breezes this is in Sosua... I used to sell there in the evening and talked to a lot of people and got good feed-back that they had a good time and were well looked after.

If you would like me to visit Breezes and answer the above questions and any other questions you have I would be more than happy to do this for you. Please let me have the dates you will be here and your name.

You can e-mail me if you would prefer.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi Misti,

Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

Buildings 4, 5 and 6 are beach front and steps from the pool but 4 is too close to the beach bar which is open all night. We were in 5 and the location was perfect.

Post or e-mail specific questions.

Gregg

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
Hey Gregg,

Was wondering how you liked Breezes?? We're having to pass up our every 8 month trip to the DR to go to England this year.. if only one could be in two places at once eh?

Take Care,

D

Misti

May 19, 2004
Greg!!
Thanks for the info! Did you have to request this building or were you just lucky and got a great spot? Was it a superior room that you booked?
Thanks
Misti
FireGuy said:
Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

Buildings 4, 5 and 6 are beach front and steps from the pool but 4 is too close to the beach bar which is open all night. We were in 5 and the location was perfect.

Post or e-mail specific questions.

Gregg

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi Misti,

Never leave to chance what you might be able to influence.

We booked a Standard Room; I have no idea whether we were in one or in a Superior but we got the location we requested. Unless they are full and have little or no flexibility, most resorts are very accommodating to guest requests.

Send me an e-mail or PM and I will give you the e-mail address for the Sales Manager and the Rooms Manager at Breezes POP. I don't post personal e-mail addresses.

Gregg

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Tanya Brugal of Breezes says:

"The superior rooms are spread out in the entire hotel.*The one closer to the beach are in building 4, 5 and 6. But rooms closer to the beach, beach view etc, are all on request.

If you can inform under which name is your reservation I can place the request for you, Confirmation or assignation of this room request, depends on the hotel availability."

You need to reach her directly at gaetana.brugal@superclubs.com

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi Dolores,

Tanya and Anett are the two e-mail addresses I sent to Misti. Tanya was a great help to us this year and I recommend her at every opportunity to prospective guests.

Gregg

ezbrz

Mar 1, 2004
i can help with any questions you may have. we just got back from a week stay at breezes POP and had a fantastic time. i would definately recommend this resort. i have pics if your interested as well. ezbrz_260@hotmail.com

Lisa