Punta Cana, Secrets Excellence Attire

toasty

Apr 2, 2004
Hola,

I'm heading to Secrets in Punta Cana Saturday, and I was wondering if there would be any reason to bring any sort of windbreaker/jacket/coat/sweater or anything of the sort. I know it is obviously warm during the day, but does it get chilly or breezy enough during the evening to justify having a bunch of long pants or long sleeves?

Any info much appreciated!
:classic:

ginger ale

May 6, 2004
Bring a sweater!

toasty said:
Hola,

I'm heading to Secrets in Punta Cana Saturday, and I was wondering if there would be any reason to bring any sort of windbreaker/jacket/coat/sweater or anything of the sort. I know it is obviously warm during the day, but does it get chilly or breezy enough during the evening to justify having a bunch of long pants or long sleeves?

Any info much appreciated!
:classic:
Hi,
Yes, you should bring something for at night. It does get chilly at night because of the breeze coming in from the sea. Also, unfortunately we've been getting some rain so if you get a rainy night you will appreciate your sweater. Also, after spending the day in the sun, people tend to be chilly at night. Have a great time, that resort is fabulous!