Is there room for a former Mormon missionary on DR1?

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
I have followed DR1 1 for a long time now but have never posted. Like everybody else, I have a great love for the Dominican people and their wonderful country.
My DR resume includes the following: I have lived in La Vega, San Fran. de Macoris, San Jose de las Matas, Santiago, Mao, Bonao and Monte Cristi. Shortly after finishing my missionary serivce in the Dominican Republic, I rieturned and married the best of all the Dominican women. We have been happily married now for 9 years. We travel often to the DR. I have been to most of the major citeis in the country. Excluding the more touristy areas. I avoid them. Choosing to spend my preciouse time there visiting family and friends inother areas.
I speak spaish like a Dominican butcher and love Bachata.
Look forward to participating in future discussions.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Everyone is welcome (just no preaching) and it sounds like you have a great deal to offer the board. Welcome!

stewart

Mar 1, 2004
Ken said:
Everyone is welcome (just no preaching) and it sounds like you have a great deal to offer the board. Welcome!

Trust me, I come to offer my perspective on the country and people I love. Not to preach.

Apr 26, 2002
My abuelita would like to meet you.

Welcome on board. Mi Abuelita asks if you might stop-by her place in Barahona for some coffee and, later, some rum and tobacco wrapped in paper. Then she will show-off to you her collection of saints images and holy waters. She loves Mormons, but you all never seem to want to visit her more than once.

stewart said:
I have followed DR1 1 for a long time now but have never posted. Like everybody else, I have a great love for the Dominican people and their wonderful country.
My DR resume includes the following: I have lived in La Vega, San Fran. de Macoris, San Jose de las Matas, Santiago, Mao, Bonao and Monte Cristi. Shortly after finishing my missionary serivce in the Dominican Republic, I rieturned and married the best of all the Dominican women. We have been happily married now for 9 years. We travel often to the DR. I have been to most of the major citeis in the country. Excluding the more touristy areas. I avoid them. Choosing to spend my preciouse time there visiting family and friends inother areas.
I speak spaish like a Dominican butcher and love Bachata.
Look forward to participating in future discussions.

Welcome onboard Brother. :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Stewart,you have 73 posts,how can you say that you have not posted before?

Do you know why Mormons are burried 12 feet deep?
Because,"Deep Down",Mormons are really good people!!!

Welcome to the General Stuff Forum!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :eek:gre:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
In the states where I lived on top of a mountain with 75 acres I had a few Mormons or Jehovahs come to my door to bring me in line one Sunday morning at 8am. I said I just got out of the shower and couldnt open the door. They insisted so I opened the door bare arse nakid. Pretty little thing jumped 3 feet in the air and ran away.

I had warned them.

Man she was cute though. How do they trap those little young cuties. Answer that question and you will make a friend of AZB!

Escott

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
Welcome to the General stuff Thread Stewart. You have a nice resume of experience in the DR trenches.

Last edited: