Looking for a Spanish song

ezbrz

Mar 1, 2004
i'm looking for a catchy little song i heard while in the DR that i can't get out of my head. it's actually a kids song i think. if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. it goes kinda like this (please excuse my spelling because i didn't really understand the words)

Bill Bill
Que des.......

that's all i really know. very vague i know but if someone out there might have an idea...

thanks, Lisa

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Lol!!!

ezbrz said:
i'm looking for a catchy little song i heard while in the DR that i can't get out of my head. it's actually a kids song i think. if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. it goes kinda like this (please excuse my spelling because i didn't really understand the words)

Bill Bill
Que des.......

that's all i really know. very vague i know but if someone out there might have an idea...

thanks, Lisa

I'm so sorry Lisa but that was too funny. I actually tried to sing this little tidbit out loud and could not do it. I really would love to help you BUT this is far too little to go on and I also highly doubt the song starts with Bill Bill. It's hard to envision the tune of a song in your head with two words and without having a clue as to what it might be. Perhaps listen to some Spanish music stations that have bachata/merengue and you might come across the song?

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
i know what song your talking about, ive been trying to find it myself... it goes something like

Beo beo, que bas..... que kakosita, y que kekosita es...

my spelling aint the greatest

ezbrz

Mar 1, 2004
that's it!! maybe i'll call the resort, lol. it's been driving me nuts! let me know if you find anything

la_barbie said:
i know what song your talking about, ive been trying to find it myself... it goes something like

Beo beo, que bas..... que kakosita, y que kekosita es...

my spelling aint the greatest

boss170

Feb 26, 2004
Some help for you!

Ezbrz, I have a friend in DR who does all the music for AI resorts. PM me and I will give you his e-mail, he will be able to give you all the kid songs you want. Actually he has a DVD with all songs and steps that he is working on. Hope this is what you were looking for... By the way, I like that song very much also...

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
They used to play this song at the Casa Marina during the Kid's Disco right before the nightly show. The little ones go up on stage and they do actions to the song. Sorry, I don't know the name of it.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
that song drove my best friend and i mental when we were down there for a few months... everywhere we went we heard it.... she even broke into a tune in the middle of her nightly "naps" a.k.a - comming back at 6am and getting up at 8am

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
No wonder I havent heard that song before I was expecting an adult song. Besides when im in DR I usually listen to Bachata, Merengue Tipico, and sometimes some Reggae it all depends what mood im in. Ill be in DR from June 18 - July 4 i hope to get together with some DR1ers on this trip.
You people make me crack up now i laugh every day.
p1

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
ill be there June 28th - September 2nd (one day after by b-day.. its gonna be hard to get on a plane hungover

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
Hung Over

Ive done that before usually you feel like crap, nothing tastes the same, i think ill be like that on my flight back to New York.

I have a feeling that La_Barbie is the wild one of the group.

ezbrz

Mar 1, 2004
i found it! yay! i know it will eventually drive me nuts but atleast now i know what the song is about. thanks for all your help :)
mariposa said:
it's called "veo, veo"

jon1981

Apr 22, 2004
This is too funny

People at work try to get me to tell them names of song, Its funny hearing gringos singing in broken spanish, . I'll be in DR on June 19th-June 29

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Wild ...

I think so, you should read my post in the "living" forum about the robbers...

I can drink drink and drink.......... i never eat i just drink......... and usually in the mid night palm trees start talking to me...

than again I am Polish, and thats why it would explain why i love drink rum, tequilla, vodka right outta the bottle :cheeky:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
oh i know what its like to be hungover on a plane...

last trip i didnt even know i was back in canada until i woke up in my bed.....

I MISSED THE WHOLE FLIGHT, last thing i remember was my best friend yelling at me to pack my stuff at 6pm (we had a late flight) and i got mad at her cause she spilt my beer so we went to the bar, after that, who knows !

laraguapa

May 16, 2003
the title of the song is veo, veo and there are many singer that paly it, such as Teresa Rabal. Veo veo, is a kids game, a guessing game. It is like veo veo, que ves, una cosita, que cosita es