What is so "charming" about these routines?

project9

May 29, 2004
*-The harrassing part:
Is it the sensation of feeling important? or do you think that because they take the time to harrass you they must be really in love with you? Whatever it is i find it unbelievable that any woman would be interested in a guy that has been harrassing her all day long. Would that work if i do it too? Or it only works when the trick is pulled by the guys at the lowest ends of the dominican society?

*-The introducing to the friends and family part:
In this one i can't find anything that would make a girl/woman fall for any man or would make them think that this guy is really interested in her. So what is the big deal(for american-canadian women) about meeting the family or friends?

*-Tears in the days before departure:
For ****'s sake, i bet those women who fall for this one have broken into tears just to gain some sympathy at least once in their lives.

*-The call home to see if they got there ok:
And this is the one that completely knocks them out. Seems like those extra pesos in the phone bill is the best (and probably the only) investment that sankys make in the year.

Reading the stories in this forum i realized that the sanky "business" wasn't too much like i thought. I used to think(as many other dominicans do) it was an agreement, the woman paid the sanky knownig she was paying for sex and was hanging around the beach with a male prostitute. I was totally unware of the "falling in love" part and how women fall for the oldest lies and stories in the book ... hell!! i would be the perfect sanky because i would be paying for the drinks and the hotel, but maybe these women don't like the guy paying for stuff.

I thought the women knew that this guy they are parading around is a male prostitute and not their loved ones. Do they fall so easily and believe such bedtime stories in their home countries?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
There is a Sticky thread about sucessful Dominican/Gringo relationships. They thought it was so important that a few of these work that they made it a sticky.

YES they are pretty low on the intelligence pole!

Scott

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Yeah....and when someone post real life stories about sankies,

sankiettes and sex trade workers their posts get deleted!!
They say love is blind but in the resorts in the DR it is also deaf, dumb and just plain STUPID! :dead:

project9

May 29, 2004
-

MrMike i disagree with you. None of those routines would work on a dominican girl, at least not on the ones that live here in the capital, in fact those tricks would do quite the opposite effect and that's why i am so impressed at all these sanky stories and how dumb american-canadian women can be. But that's not all bad if sankys can do it i can do it too, next time i have the time to spend a few days in cabarete or in las terrenas i'll be harrassing every cute gringa i see until she gives in and then will make the crying act to get her hooked for life ... the thing is that i don't know if these moves only work when performed by pitch black guys who have no money to pay for drinks .

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
project9 said:
MrMike i disagree with you. None of those routines would work on a dominican girl, at least not on the ones that live here in the capital, in fact those tricks would do quite the opposite effect and that's why i am so impressed at all these sanky stories and how dumb american-canadian women can be. But that's not all bad if sankys can do it i can do it too, next time i have the time to spend a few days in cabarete or in las terrenas i'll be harrassing every cute gringa i see until she gives in and then will make the crying act to get her hooked for life ... the thing is that i don't know if these moves only work when performed by pitch black guys who have no money to pay for drinks .

Let's not leave it to American/Canadian women, because sankies have women all over the world.

project9

May 29, 2004
-

I agree with you Trina, it's just that all stories i read in this board came from american or canadian women. I remember there was an exchange student from Italy in my class when i was at school, she looked quite good and most of the guys 11th and 12th grade were after her. At the end she hooked up with a security guy from a department store, for pete's sake! she had many morenos after her but he chose the one that could offer her the less.