1 more day in the UK

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
I only joined DR1 in Nov / Dec time 2003 so i am thoroughly looking forward to going on Tuesday. It will be my first time there since i joined!

I here the weather is good at the moment.

Euro 2004 is on while i am there.

I am armed with tonnes and tonnes of information from DR1 to help with this trip.

I have got my camera and video camera fully charged and raring to go.

2 days from now i will have a Presidente in my hands!

:bunny: (thats the first time i have used that smilie, i am in that sort of mood)

christremain

Aug 15, 2003
have a great time too

my first time here I fell in love with the place.

So much so - I (and my family) now call it home.

Have a great time and maybe see you in Rocky's if you are around Sosua way.

All the best

Chris

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
christremain said:
my first time here I fell in love with the place.

So much so - I (and my family) now call it home.

Have a great time and maybe see you in Rocky's if you are around Sosua way.

All the best

Chris

Even though it will be 6th time to the DR, i am so prepared now because of all the things i have found out from the DR1 Forums. I can't wait.

We are staying in Playa Dorada but I have been into Sosua a few times and intend to go this time aswell. Where exactly is Rockys?

christremain

Aug 15, 2003
Sorry Mate ....

mis read your post.

The first time SINCE you joined !! - DOH !! thought it was THE FIRST TIME.

Rocky's - into Sosua - through the lights at the Playero supermarket and turn first left after the texaco station.

Good hospitality (dont tell marco I said that !!) and great food - the ribs are a legend - even had posts on DR1 about them !!

If you are wanting the sport - I am sure Eddies Sports Bar will be showing the matches.

Have a great time anyway - and get out of the complex at playa dorada as much as you can - you will see more of the real DR then and the people.

Chris

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
christremain said:
mis read your post.

The first time SINCE you joined !! - DOH !! thought it was THE FIRST TIME.

Rocky's - into Sosua - through the lights at the Playero supermarket and turn first left after the texaco station.

Good hospitality (dont tell marco I said that !!) and great food - the ribs are a legend - even had posts on DR1 about them !!

If you are wanting the sport - I am sure Eddies Sports Bar will be showing the matches.

Have a great time anyway - and get out of the complex at playa dorada as much as you can - you will see more of the real DR then and the people.

Chris

Cheers for the directions!

Lets hope the weather keeps nice, we are going with 2 others who have never been before! Every year we keep raving about it so this year they are coming with us!

:)