Any reviews of Coral Costa Caribe in J.D?

Silky

Jun 8, 2004
I am arriving in the DR on 16 June with my girlfriend and I'm staying at the Coral Costa Caribe for 2 weeks. Does anyone have any reviews of the hotel? Any recommended excursions I should go for? Any other info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Try the Other Site

Debbie's Dominican Travel concentrates on resort reviews, almost all AI's like this one. I hope they are all positive since buying the package then looking at reviews is a backwards approach to shopping.

Silky

Jun 8, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Debbie's Dominican Travel concentrates on resort reviews, almost all AI's like this one. I hope they are all positive since buying the package then looking at reviews is a backwards approach to shopping.

Well I'm open minded. I've read Debbie's page also but there doesn't seem to be much mention of the Coral Costa on this website.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Costa Caribe is an excellant resort!

You'll find lots of Canadian and American tourists there (BTW it's now under the Hilton Banner).
Do try to go on the Catalina Island excursion and get out of the hotel......
walk down the beach road in either direction to hit either Guilia's Cafe (towards San Pedro) or Il Cappucino (toward old Juan Dolio). Either is about 1 km from your location.
Have fun and be sure to post a trip report on the board when you get back!!
You might let me know how the construction id going above Il Cappucino also if you get down that way (see my thread in the Environmental Forum)
Have Fun!!!

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Silky said:
Well I'm open minded. I've read Debbie's page also but there doesn't seem to be much mention of the Coral Costa on this website.

There are many T/R's from the Coral Costa Caribe at Debbie's, I have posted three of them at Debbie's. If you PM or email me I will send them to you!
John