newark nj/continental

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
can you great people keep me/us posted for good deals out of Newark (ewr)?

i really do like flying continental....but their prices seem to be all over the place....sometimes 300 usd more than others...that at other times very much more affordable.

I prefer to fly out of newark as it is close to home (live in jersey city)...and not too bad from work (work in lower manhattan).

Im just hopeing that the new jet blue thing will get the folks at continental a bit more competative.

jj

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
wow!! great deal...i definitely look into it!!! i have a big commission check coming next week....hmmmm....

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
Continental Fare

I called CO reservations yesterday and inquired for ANY fare at the $198 rate. I was told there was no such fare.

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
ewr/pop

Talldrink said:
I just looked into some rates it comes out to $218 in August!!

Please help as I have again tried CO's website, plus Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire. All prices, starting Aug 23rd, are well north of $350, with CO > $400.
Were did you book flight and how long is your stay. (I'm looking for about six weeks.)
Thanks muchly
Buzzard
P.S. I've tried flights into both POP and STI. Maybe your flights are going into SDQ?

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Buzzard said:
Please help as I have again tried CO's website, plus Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire. All prices, starting Aug 23rd, are well north of $350, with CO > $400.
Were did you book flight and how long is your stay. (I'm looking for about six weeks.)
Thanks muchly
Buzzard
P.S. I've tried flights into both POP and STI. Maybe your flights are going into SDQ?

I did SDQ for the first week in August. Remember fares go up at the end of August b/c school kids are coming back - same goes for the end of June/beginning of July.