I got Sankiefied last weekend....

Scuba

May 27, 2004
Robert... Thanks for your advice on Boca Chica... I had a great time this past weekend.

I was surprised at the number of working girls. I visited Boca Chica 3 years ago to go scuba diving, and I did not remember THAT many girls being there.

It made for an interesting weekend to say the least.

While there, I asked about Sankies.... all the locals are familiar with the term... some call it Sankie Pankie....

Having read the posts on DR1, I laid back in a lounge chair on the beach and watched the Sankies work the visiting women. It was actually rather entertaining knowing what to look for.

I guess it is a little different for the male visitor, we just get asked straight out if we would like to get laid. (Men are easy).

The first night, I grabbed a chair outside the disco, and people watched for a few hours. The girls can be a real pest, but once you say no firmly, they back off. Several, I told they were Bambinas and that they needed to go get their mother :)

After girl watching for awhile, I set my sights on an attractive 30ish women who was sitting on a stool chatting with some friends. She was not making eye contact and did not appear to be looking for a date. (The chase was on).

I stuck up a conversation... She spoke limited English and I speak limited Spanish, so it was alot of fun communicating in our own type of Spanglish.

We ended up spending the weekend together. We enjoyed each others company, and surprisingly, I did not hear any sad stories, pleas for money, or anything that I might have expected. Just a happy, upbeat time. Oh, and I will have to say, Dominican women know how to make love. I have never had someone spend so much time trying to please someone. I won't go into the details, but let it simply be said, that I am a happy camper.

No tearful goodbye's no pleas to write or call. But I did get her telephone number and I will call her, and I will probably send her some money from time to time, not because she asked, but because she didn't ask.

So, I guess I got Sankiefied.... or maybe partly, cause I still have my head on my shoulders, and I am not ready to sell my business and move to the DR.... at least not yet. But retirement.... hmmmmmmmmmm

Did you give her your number, email ETC....?
She got you anyway, your willing to send money voluntarilly so she won't need to use the sad stories, but someday the sad stories will come and the trips to western union will begin, But as long as the Loving was good and you don't go broke enjoy it for what it is (A Good time).
Badpiece

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Just one ?!

I just need to ask you; why do you have the need to send money to a prostitute?. I mean, people have been using prostitutes/sankies for generations and when they start thinking with their little heads, that's when the problems begin. You used a sankie, end of story. NEXT!!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Scuba said:
I am a happy camper.

No tearful goodbye's no pleas to write or call. But I did get her telephone number and I will call her, and I will probably send her some money from time to time, not because she asked, but because she didn't ask.

So, I guess I got Sankiefied.... or maybe partly, cause I still have my head on my shoulders, and I am not ready to sell my business and move to the DR.... at least not yet. But retirement.... hmmmmmmmmmm

I do not think that you qualify. Sounds like you had a great time and may have some better times if you decide to go back.

It's your money and your life. Only you can make the decision if your money can make her life a little better, at least for a little while. After all, it's only money. As long as they continue to print it there is always a way to make more.

Charlie

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Tell me why

Scuba said:
Oh, and I will have to say, Dominican women know how to make love. I have never had someone spend so much time trying to please someone. I won't go into the details, but let it simply be said, that I am a happy camper.

This is a fact that has always baffled me. I?m no sexual tri-athlete but I have had my share of women. I don?t know why, other that I have just the right amount of BS, had enough money to play the game, and some people think I can be charming. But that?s another story. (The chase)

My experiences with Dominican women were and are currently the same as yours. No inhibitions, willing to experiment, enjoy pleasing in any way, and enjoy being pleased. Yes, I know that if we are talking about hookers, they are suppose to make you feel that way, that?s why the call them professionals. But that?s no what I am talking about. Not all Dominican women can be had, regardless of the price.

In my experiences with American and European women, some wonderful women by the way, they do not seem to have the same sense of adventure, passion, and sex drive that I find in Dominican women. This may be due to the fact that many American and Euro women are in the work force and have or think they have added responsibilities that most Dominican women do not have. Or, possibly the women?s lib movement had something to do with it. I remember that during high school and college the women that I dated seemed much more passionate. (Pre woman?s lib) I know that this passion exists in women of all nations, but from my experiences and those of my friends they are far and few between.

We males have such egos and they need to be stroked. The Dominican woman just seems to know what we want and are willing to offer it over and over again without hesitation. They make us (me) feel like such manly men. Please tell me why.

I?m sorry; I would love not to travel 1,800 miles for the satisfaction I get when I am in the Dominican Republic. If you know the answers, please let me know.

Charlie

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
I think the reason why some American and Canadian women might not live up to your standard in bed, is because there has been a lot of brainwashing to make them feel like sex is bad unless you are married. Also, a lot of men here look down upon women that have experimented sexually. In the DR, they are not taught that sex before marriage is a bad thing and that sex is actually a good healthy thing. They also seem to be sexually active at a much younger age, and a lot of them use sex to make money, therefore they have to be good at what they do.

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
The whole sense of adventure and knowing how to please ones partner does not stop with the Dominican females. The Dominican men that I have been with are far greater lovers than Canadian and American men. They are more attentive to what women want and aren't satisfied until she is. My experience with both Canadian and American men, has been basically have sex then have a shower. Nothing before nothing after. Even with suggestions (which men don't seem to like coming from a woman), it is really monotonous. There doesn't seem to be any foreplay. So this might have something to do with North American women's view on sex as well.

Wannago

May 27, 2004
Hit it on the Head..

:cheeky:
naskapi said:
The whole sense of adventure and knowing how to please ones partner does not stop with the Dominican females. The Dominican men that I have been with are far greater lovers than Canadian and American men. They are more attentive to what women want and aren't satisfied until she is. My experience with both Canadian and American men, has been basically have sex then have a shower. Nothing before nothing after. Even with suggestions (which men don't seem to like coming from a woman), it is really monotonous. There doesn't seem to be any foreplay. So this might have something to do with North American women's view on sex as well.

Well said Naskapi... and I second that!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
naskapi said:

Great, now you've hurt the egos of the North American men on this board. Once again, it will start a long tirade of men's "fish" stories (no pun intended lol), trying to prove themselves to us again!

URock

Feb 10, 2003
Another in a lonnnngggggg line of..............

naskapi said:

GENERALIZATIONS!!!!! I am sure there are a lot of both women and men (Dominican and North American) that "suck" in the sack........and I don't mean the genitalia! :p :p :p

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
OK, Trina, I'll start

As I said in a thread a couple years back...I'll GUARANTEE you, at least, two orgasms before I consider "penial insertion"! OK. ladies, start lining up... :lick:

URock

Feb 10, 2003
AtlantaBob said:
As I said in a thread a couple years back...I'll GUARANTEE you, at least, two orgasms before I consider "penial insertion"! OK. ladies, start lining up... :lick:

Is that two of your "own" orgasms Bob? :bunny: :bunny:

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
I agree that what I said was a generalization, but everything on this board seems to be a big generalization. I am just speaking from my experiences, as is everyone on this board.

Scuba

May 27, 2004
Thanks for the replies... and input....

I have had my share of Hookers... In the US there are very few that actually enjoy making love. They simply want to get it over, get their money and go.

For those that are actually good in their trade, offering a "girlfriend" experience, you are going to pay a lot of money and then only for an hour of their time (unless you have several grand to throw around.) Want to take one to the Bahamas for a weekend, be ready to spend 4G plus airfare, meals, entertainment etc. Sorry, I am not cheap, but I am not going to blow that kind of money for a weekend with a primadona that thinks her time is worth $300 an hour.

Basically, you can buy sex, but you can't buy intimacy. So, even though I have had my share of Hookers, I am really totally burned out with the whole idea. Not my fantasy.

Hookers in the DR can be the same, take your money and run... but the price is alot less...

But then, there are some, who really want to spend time with you, seem to be genuinely interested in you. Actually enjoy making love for hours on end, love cuddling and kissing, want to spend then night having you hold them, and can carry on a good conversation. Now that borders on being a bonafied girlfriend.

Am I in love? No. Did I have a great time? Most definitely. Did she "get her claws into me"? No...,

I am thinking with a straight head (the one on my shoulders). Will I send her money? Sure, why not? Maybe $100 a month to improve her life. I can easily afford $100 a month... I would pay more than that to stable a horse... so, I kind of consider it as a way to be sure she is available the next time I visit the D.R. (I probably have opened a can of worms with the comparison to a horse... be kind ladies).

Does she have 5 other guys sending her money each month? Who cares? I hope she does.

Dominican women..... now that is what fantasies are made of.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I like mucho

Scuba said:
I have had my share of Hookers... In the US there are very few that actually enjoy making love. They simply want to get it over, get their money and go.

For those that are actually good in their trade, offering a "girlfriend" experience, you are going to pay a lot of money and then only for an hour of their time (unless you have several grand to throw around.) Want to take one to the Bahamas for a weekend, be ready to spend 4G plus airfare, meals, entertainment etc. Sorry, I am not cheap, but I am not going to blow that kind of money for a weekend with a primadona that thinks her time is worth $300 an hour.

Basically, you can buy sex, but you can't buy intimacy. So, even though I have had my share of Hookers, I am really totally burned out with the whole idea. Not my fantasy.

Hookers in the DR can be the same, take your money and run... but the price is alot less...

But then, there are some, who really want to spend time with you, seem to be genuinely interested in you. Actually enjoy making love for hours on end, love cuddling and kissing, want to spend then night having you hold them, and can carry on a good conversation. Now that borders on being a bonafied girlfriend.

Am I in love? No. Did I have a great time? Most definitely. Did she "get her claws into me"? No...,

I am thinking with a straight head (the one on my shoulders). Will I send her money? Sure, why not? Maybe $100 a month to improve her life. I can easily afford $100 a month... I would pay more than that to stable a horse... so, I kind of consider it as a way to be sure she is available the next time I visit the D.R. (I probably have opened a can of worms with the comparison to a horse... be kind ladies).

Does she have 5 other guys sending her money each month? Who cares? I hope she does.

Dominican women..... now that is what fantasies are made of.

Very well said. I agree 100% I wish more men who had the ride of their life would send a few bucks back for the experience. I do and will continue to do so for a long time. It pay better dividens tha any stock that I have ever owned.

Charlie

Charlie

laraguapa

May 16, 2003
It's your money, so you can do whatever you want with it. But I don't understand why somebody has to pay for having a good time with someone, for dating someone, for having sex. I think I wouldn't be able to have a good time if I knew the other person is waiting for something in exchange. The other person in not having a good time, or at least in the same way as you. I mean, if you both have a good time, why are you giving her money?

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Why give her money?

Because she can use it and he can afford it. My fantasy would be, if I had a ton of money, would be to fly to the DR once a week for a cold beer, good cigar and get laid. But that's another subject...

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I like Bob's attitude! Is that two of your "own" orgasms Bob? I am a writer of fantasies and this reminds me of a contest I once won with one of my fantasies. The other writers had spent hours writing long detailed fantasies while mine took me about 20 seconds to write. It was a one liner: Me and ten men in a limo......ten orgasms....... ALL MINE :laugh: