I Can't Believe It!!!

Flakko

Dec 5, 2003
I had to go to DR last saturday, because of an emergency(My grandma passed away).
My family called at 9:30am to let me know, I called a cousin to check for me on the internet for a ticket and he found a US$385.90 on AA...

When he told me I couldn't believe it, cuz the flight was going to depart at 1:30pm and he booked for me around 10:00am, returning on tuesday.

I've been checking for a while, cuz I was planning to go on august and the fares that I get are around the same price staying for a week and booking now!!!

And another thing, it was the VERY 1st time I received an excellent service by AA flight attendants.
The gave us lunch, the flight arrived late to SDQ, but it was because of a storm and we had to fly around it and land on rwy 35.

The returning flight last night was better, we departed just 15 minutes late, only 100 pax, everybody was quiet, no noise, nice flight attendants, I can't complaint 'bout it.

So the point is that I don't know if it has ti due with Delta and Jet Blue, but a US $385.90 fare buying the ticket the departure's day a few hours before the flight from saturday to tuesday, I think it's very very good.

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
Aa

I Beleive that AA gives those who lost thier loved ones a discount. When my Father passed away I booked on AA 2 days before and I received a discounted price. Usually the discounted price is nothing more than what ever specials are going on at the time.