Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidente Beer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Presidente Beer

Does any person know where I can get some Presidente beer in Milwaukee? I called my local beer depot and they told me there is no distribuotors in Wisconsin.

Thanks

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1965
    Does any person know where I can get some Presidente beer in Milwaukee? I called my local beer depot and they told me there is no distribuotors in Wisconsin.

Thanks
    Oh yea! That tasted great in the D.R.
    I'm in WI and also looking... I'll let you know if I am able to get some.
    Good luck.

deb

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks
    Any decent liquor store should be able to get some for you. There is a US Importer and it is available. Heck, we have it here in our little town in Illinois-it just doesn't taste quite as good. (Milwaukee, the "city that made beer famous" maybe has blacklisted imports...)???

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

I tried Presedente when I was in Puerta Plata 6 months ago and loved it (probably one of the better tasting beers I've tried in some time), I plan on drinking some this weekend in S.Domingo.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

you can get it in Lexington KY too at some mexican restaurants.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by appleman
    Any decent liquor store should be able to get some for you. There is a US Importer and it is available. Heck, we have it here in our little town in Illinois-it just doesn't taste quite as good. (Milwaukee, the "city that made beer famous" maybe has blacklisted imports...)???
    I guess there is no decent liquor store in Milwaukee as I was told by dozens that they cannot get it (some never heard of it-- imagine that!). Does any no of any online place I could order some?

Thanks

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default jimbo1965

I guess there is no decent liquor store in Milwaukee as I was told by dozens that they cannot get it (some never heard of it-- imagine that!). Does any no of any online place I could order some?

Thanks
    If you want, I can give you the name and phone number of the store where I buy it here in north central IL. I'm sure they would be happy to take your order and ship it to you.

Bob H.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bohemia

I heard it from a neighbor who's associated with one of the great distilleries here. He mentioned that Bohemia Especial was a much better beer than Presidente and even cost more to make. It's underpromoted vis a vis Presidente. Bohemia is priced cheaper than Presidente. It has a more full bodied flavor. I would never go back to Presidente, unless that's the only beer in the premises.

Mirador

Poll's Forum Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Read The Labels!!!!

If any of you guys would have read the labels on those suppose "Presidente" beers, there is a brand that is brewed in Mexico!! Maybe that is why it doesn't taste as the one from the DR!!!

Look for the sign that says "Imported from the Dominican Republic" and that it's brewed in the DR, otherwise its a bad copy of Presidente.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking What happend to Slitz.....The Beer that made Milwaukee famous?

Thanks
    You know what they say, When your out of Slitz....Your out of Beer!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast