Las Americas Airport to Juan Dolio

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Can anyone tell me how long it will take me to drive from Las Americas Airport to Juan Dolio? Also, is it very complicated or is it basically on one highway? I assume I can get this information from the car rental agency at the airport but I would rather know ahead of time.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Point to point its probably about 20 minutes or so. If you are driving when you leave the airport you make a right. You will drive about 2-3 minutes, you will pass a Texaco Station on the right and a little while later Advantage and Payless rental car. You will come to a point where you can either stay to the left and go into the city of Santo Domingo or to the right to go to San Pedro and La Romana. Stay towards the right, that highway will take you staright to Juan Dolio, you cannot get lost.
If you get to a toll booth, you went the wrong way, make the U-Turn before the toll, it is allowed and follow the signs towards the aforementioned cities to the left.

When you leave Las Americas airport go toward main road bear to your right (Do Not go up on overpass) once you get to main road make a right you will pass Andres Boca Chica then Boca Chica, After you pass Boca Chica you will go under an overpass and you are about 20 Km from Juan Dolio stay to right and follow signs to Boulavard which is main road in Juan Dolio.
Badpiece