Casa Blanca in Satiago

Budson

Mar 10, 2004
I see advertisments for a nightclub called "Casa Blanca" all over Santiago. There is no address on the advertisments. Is it a secret? Anyone know where it is?

Buddy

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Take the "juan pablo Duarte" road to moca (going from santiago) and you will see a sign on the left side after 2 miles. You make that left turn and you it will lead you to the club. They have many girls from all over the country and even some colombian and venezuelan girls. They often charge alot to visitors (tourists & dominican-york). You can negotiate the prices but if you simply flip out your credit card without negotiating the price, you will be charged between 3 - 5 thousand pesos for the night. The drinks are also expensive, especially for the ladies.
Its a rip off place and only the guys who are visitors from other countries end up there. Most clients are dominicans and a few foreigners.
Good luck.
AZB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Come On "AZB",make up your mind!!!

AZB:"It's a rip off place and only guys who are visitors from foreign countries end up there."

Then you say:"Most clients are Dominicans,and a FEW foreigners".....???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Be careful if you are driving at night, this is one of the most deadly stretches of road in the Santiago area. Narrow and dark with occasional kamikaze drivers coming the other way and lightly sprinkled with suicidal motorcycles driving w/o headlights.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Criss Colon said:
AZB:"It's a rip off place and only guys who are visitors from foreign countries end up there."

Then you say:"Most clients are Dominicans,and a FEW foreigners".....???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Ok, let me make it clear: most foreign visitors = dominican yorks. This place is full of dom-york chopos and a few white guys from zona franca.
White guys from zona franca = american, european, canadian married business men who are regular visitors to these establishments. You would be surprised to know who goes there; yes, your fears are true, your husbands.
AZB

Budson

Mar 10, 2004
Thanks fro the input

Thanks for the input and advice.

I went to a very nice Gentleman's Club in the captial city. Very reasonably priced, pretty girls, courtious staff. Nothing sleezy about it.

Is it unique in the DR or are there other places (in Santiago) that would compare?

Thanks

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I don't remember how to get there but...

if I am ever to get married I think Casa Blanca would be my choice for a bachelor party. Don't know how it is now but when I went in 2001 it was a great Friday afternoon. I went with my 3 friends (2 dominican yorks and Santiagerro chicken farm owner) and my friend's father. When we arrived at about 12:30PM no one else was there - except about 40 beautiful girls (nice young variety) who were mostly still in pyjamas. We sat down and were relaxing out back (it is a nice back yard with gazebos for shade). After about 45 minutes of drinking, talking, having the grey hair pulled out of my friend's father's head with tweezers, and taking some nice pictures the girls turned on the music inside and the 4 of us guys + 3 visiting Puerto Ricans who showed up went inside and saw a nice show. After about 2 hours of this we paid for the beers and left. We came back at night but it just could not compare to the private day time show.