Coral Marien/chocolate Friends Song

JoeCM

Jun 12, 2004
CORAL MARIEN/CHOCOLATE FRIENDS THEME SONG

Hello.
I just came back from Coral Marien in the Dominican Republic. I have been looking for the Chocolate Friends song but with no luck. I think it is called "Celebracion". If somebody has it, can you please send it to me? I really liked it. The English and/or spanish version is fine.

Thanks for your help. Joe

JoeCM

Jun 12, 2004
I have searched all over the net, kazza and winmx but I have not found the song by the Chocolate Friends/Entertainment Staff from Coral by Hilton.

nickijay

Jul 14, 2006
If its been done by Dominican artists try limewire they have lots of dominican music.

banana papa

Oct 9, 2006
Hi,
We just got back and our kids loved that Chocolate Friends song. They keep humming and singing it in garbled spanish - would love to surprise them with it. Can anyone send it on to me (I have no idea what its title really is)?
Thanks
torontopandas@yahoo.ca

suefromns

Dec 5, 2006
Chocolate Friends Song

:bunny:

Hey all of you, I actually purchased a CD from the Coral Marien last time I was there with all of the songs on it. I will bring it to work tomorrow and see what I can do as far as emailing it.
Take Care

Luanne86

Jul 23, 2007
Hey Ive just got back from the Coral Marien and was also wondering if anyine had the chocolate friends song! Cant find it anywhere.