Jetblue may need to increase STI/SDQ routes

xxeonzz

May 30, 2004
Believe it or not... JFK-STI and JFK-SDQ flights are all sold out for the entire week. However, the return flights are still not quite full.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
xxeonzz said:
Believe it or not... JFK-STI and JFK-SDQ flights are all sold out for the entire week. However, the return flights are still not quite full.

Well Delta have also many flights full loaded for this week.

By the way, JetBlue seems to have daily on all they flights to the DR a 1 hour delay, i still dont know how it comes.

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
Well i don`t know about SDQ but in STI Flight 425 got here yesterday on time (1:20am) and left even earlier at 2:15am (takeoff 2:26am)

the morning flight has been coming inbound to STI 1/2 hour late..............

The passangers are very happy with the service...........

Any questions feel free to ask

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
This Is Not Unusual, This Period Of The Year Everyone With Wings Would Be Able To Sell 100%. Peak Season For Travel From Usa To Dr. All Flights Are Completely Booked.

Dominican_Titan

May 14, 2004
www.dr1.com
North American is trying fill them up too

i just called north american airline and they have a one way flight to SDQ in the 25th for 145 dollars. as they said before JetBlue is full all the way till July 1st, AA has a 345 dollar price one way for the same date and Delta is the same as AA. im surprise they have it that low. specially in what might be the busiest week when it comes to traveling.

santanatwins

Jan 20, 2004
North American

I happen to work for North American and we have been canceling flights to DR and STI because of low bookings. Ain't that some S*@T. I wish they would ramp up their advertising. My fears of Jet Blue dominating the DR flight route is coming true.............I just hope someone in the Jet Blue Human Resources Dept. finds my application before it's too late.

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
santanatwins said:
I happen to work for North American and we have been canceling flights to DR and STI because of low bookings. Ain't that some S*@T. I wish they would ramp up their advertising. My fears of Jet Blue dominating the DR flight route is coming true.............I just hope someone in the Jet Blue Human Resources Dept. finds my application before it's too late.

Your days of free travel are OVER!!!!! :D