Apartment rental in Puerto Plata or Sosua

Ren

Mar 2, 2004
Hi all,

I am looking for a one bedroom apartment in either the Puerto Plata or Sosua area(preferably POP). What I'm looking for is air conditioning/swimming pool/good location/telephone and if available car park - the rental would be for one week, one or two persons.
I've done some research and found a few good possibilities but before I commit to anything, I want to get some advice from the pro's.
Oh yeah and of course my budget is an issue......I'd like to keep it between $150-280 USD for the week. (preferably on the lower scale of that ;) )

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
ApartHotel Lomar on the Malecon seems like the best bet. US $16 per night (for the two of you) last time I checked but could have gone up to US $20. I USED to recommend the Puerto Plata Beach resort apartments on the Malecon but they recently tried a scam on someone I had sent them & they are now on my blacklist!! Anyway, they have started getting greedy at US $27 per night!!!! - Grahame.

timelessdreams

Apr 5, 2004
BushBaby said:
ApartHotel Lomar on the Malecon seems like the best bet. US $16 per night (for the two of you) last time I checked but could have gone up to US $20. I USED to recommend the Puerto Plata Beach resort apartments on the Malecon but they recently tried a scam on someone I had sent them & they are now on my blacklist!! Anyway, they have started getting greedy at US $27 per night!!!! - Grahame.

God love you, Grahame! :bunny:

Ren

Mar 2, 2004
Gracias to all who replied.
I guess I should have mentioned that I am familiar with the Lomar, infact I stayed there recently. I did like it and for the price you can't go wrong, so it is still a possibility. However, for this trip I was looking for something a bit more "homey" as I felt the Lomar was more "hotely".......nice descriptions huh?! :classic:
Anyway thanks for all your help and if anyone else can think of anything, by all means let me know!
Cheers..... :cool:

lxasimov@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2011
rent apartment or studio near Puerto Plata Dex 17-28

Hello,
We would like to rent an apartment or studio at a quite beautiful place near the beach in Puerto Plata, Sosua or Cabarate area. We will rent a car in Dominican Republic. We are looking at a budget deal, but safe and comfortable lodging with quite, family-friendly environment. Thanks. lxasimov@gmail.com

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
Dusty

Holy cow I can barely see the screen there is so much dust about the place!!!!!!!

7 year old thread brought back from the dead......