Haitian men are the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

white_female

Jun 28, 2004
I enjoy dating people from other cultures and stuff, I have found out of all the races that I've dated Haitian man are the best and dominican man can't even compare.
Why dominican man aren't caring, good for friendship or even good in bed?
God never again will I ever date one, they are babaric pigs. :(

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
white_female said:
I enjoy dating people from other cultures and stuff, I have found out of all the races that I've dated Haitian man are the best and dominican man can't even compare.
God never again will I ever date one, they are babaric pigs.

So how many Dominican men have you dated? You have just thrown about 2-3 million of them in the same box, with the same label.

Maybe this is more about you, than about them....

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
white_female said:

Whatever you say, haitian_male.

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
everyone has thier type ,buts its pretty silly to throw all dominican men in one category .anywayz, your probably like xamaicano said a haitian_male,lol

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Do you think?

FuegoAzul21 said:
everyone has thier type ,buts its pretty silly to throw all dominican men in one category .anywayz, your probably like xamaicano said a haitian_male,lol
Do you think that "white female" has discovered is what we white males have knowen all the time? The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice.

Anna C. do you want to add to this quote:
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32676&page=2&pp=15

My guess is that we will never see another post from her.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Where were you?

post one of your picture then I will let you know some thing about your coments, even better if ya picture convience then I can tell ya "Where were you when I was single"

:smoke: , don't forget to post your picture

I want to see if Dominican were ignoring you and my fellows Hatian were taking you.

Homer
white_female said:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
yeah yeah I'm here but I have something more exciting to watch tonight. ;) It's June 28th eh!

katty

Mar 14, 2003
OK white female

that I am too a white female. And also by Dominican standards I have a chopo. However I have found one to keep me happy. Whatever he does six months out of the year is his business. But for 6 months I can deal with it as I can live there and in the US and he can't. I am fortunate to be able to do just that and not that old for US standards (ok guys go easy on me). I do not send money to him he has no desire to come to US or the means as I will not help him. So if you believe that these men are better you maybe should read the posts here as they are the best. Study, study, study.BTW my pic is there, post yours

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i am just curious...if she is talking about dominican vs. haitian men here in the U.S. or on the island? in my narrow experience.....i have friends from both nations both here and there. I have some very succesful haitian friends here in nyc....while in the DR i have not really cared for the haitians i have met there (cept for my old friend jean paul that i have lost touch with...no he was NOT a sankie).

Conversely.....i find that i enjoy my dominican friends who are still in the DR more than i do my dominican friends here.

I am certainly not lumping anyone into any category....just an off the cuff observation.

I Think people do change when they move to another country...some for the best...some for the worse.

ok..im rambling
:devious:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
The perfsct woman

katty said:
that I am too a white female. And also by Dominican standards I have a chopo. However I have found one to keep me happy. Whatever he does six months out of the year is his business. But for 6 months I can deal with it as I can live there and in the US and he can't. I am fortunate to be able to do just that and not that old for US standards (ok guys go easy on me). I do not send money to him he has no desire to come to US or the means as I will not help him. So if you believe that these men are better you maybe should read the posts here as they are the best. Study, study, study.BTW my pic is there, post yours

Where have you been all of my life. You are truly the perfect woman.

Oh my! Do you cook?

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Well well well WHITE FEMALE let's see what all Dominican Men are missing i'm so intrigue:::::: oh well guys we all know that Haitians work for less money than Dominicans:::::: THEY DO THE DIRTY JOB DOMINICANS DON'T WANT TO TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess that must be the reason correct me if i'm wrong but so far that's my impression

now is your turn WHITE Female let us see your picture make Dominicans Jellous i'm pretty sure you do not meet even the lowest standards in order for a sankie to take you into consideration (LORD HAVE MERCY) prove me wrong

if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

Dec 9, 2002
So, white female, do you have a list of nationalities that you tick off each time you bed one? How many different nationalities have you slept with other than Dominican and Haitian? How many Dominican guys have you bedded? How many Haitians? How many guys from each nationality do you have sex with before you reach a decision as to whether that particular nationality is good in bed or not? How have you decided that all Dominican men are "barbaric pigs"?

Please provide answers to these questions - I would like to know how you have arrived at your conclusions. I have a vested interest in your research because my husband is (according to you) a barbaric pig.

Waiting with bated breath for your response . . . .

white_female

Jun 28, 2004
sorry I don't post my picture online.
I am talking about men I meet in the U.S not D.R, I am friend with alot of guys and females from different background so I can comment on what I noticed.

Ps: if you really want to see my pic maybe i'll post it later

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I see so this doesn't in any way make this thread DR related.

Closed

Welcome to DR1 and please post your picture. If you know anything else about the DR you can join in our other discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.