Survey/Poll : Do/did you send money?

Do/did you send money to your sankie/sankiette?

• I send/give (sent/gave) money to my Sankie/sankiette

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • My Sankie/Sankiette did ask for money, but I didn't send

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • My Sankie/Sankiette never asked for a penny!!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • I only send gifts to my sankie/sankiette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine isn't a sankie/sankiette

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Marianita wanted to take the poll above and I thought it would be interesting too. So please vote if this applies to you.

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
jrzyguy said:
You didnt include "i do not send money or gifts to my sankie"

never mind ...just re-read...number 2 and number 3 cover that....sorry :cross-eye

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Anna,

I am a bit offended. Why do you infer that people who send money to some one in the DR is sending it to a Sankie/Sankiette? 4/5ths of your question assume that. Yet so far 55% have proven you wrong.

Charlie

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
The last choice should be changed to..."Mine isn't a sankie/sankette, but I do send him/her money"

Than add another reply stating... " Mine isn't a sankie/sankette and I do not send him/her money".

Larry

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Hahahahahah!!!!

Any surprise the "mine is not a sankie/sankiette" is, so far, NUMERO UNO?? Like they will admit it, give me a break, :cheeky: :cheeky:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
miguel said:
Any surprise the "mine is not a sankie/sankiette" is, so far, NUMERO UNO?? Like they will admit it, give me a break, :cheeky: :cheeky:

Thats why I suggested changing it.

Larry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm taking it for granted that if they don't think their's is a sankie/sankiette then they ARE sending money and gifts.

This poll isn't for people having a normal relationship. The last question wasn't on Marianita's list I added it on because I know how many will say. MINE ISN'T.

I checked and cannot edit the poll questions so don't ask me to.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Chucky honey if it doesn't apply to you don't play and BTW I don't have an inflated male ego and therefore I don't have to prove anything. I started it for one of our members ok.

It's just a frickin poll!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Chucky honey if it doesn't apply to you don't play and BTW I don't have an inflated male ego and therefore I don't have to prove anything. I started it for one of our members ok.

Anna sweetheart,

Thank you for your apology. If you think my ego is inflated you should see my mid-section.

I do send money to the DR on a regular basis, so I guess that it applies to me and I think I am still a member, so I voted.

Thank you for the pool. I think it will be interesting and valuable to many members. Your service to this forum is valuable and I appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

Marianita

Mar 2, 2004
This thread is not meant to judge the people who send money to their "loved ones"
Of course, reasons are very different from a person to another and moreover between men and women, that's why I think it is important to make the distinction between both. A lot of foreigners do support their sankie/sankiette and their families!!!

And like Anna said "it is a frickin poll"

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Annita!!

Anna Coniglio said:

You can not make EVERYBODY happy at the same time. The poll is great. I love you and when I see you, I will plant a wet one on you, even Amber can join in and have fun with us, you are "da bomb" and you are doing a great job and we know it because you bring it and when you bring it, you put some humor into it, did I mentioned that I want to marry you and that I want to be your "toy boy"(sex slave), that said, STOP taking critizism so personal, leave that for me!!!!!!. Like you just said, IT'S ONLY A POLL( no frickin for me because I don't use that language, hehe)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps: In case I did not said it, I love you, my "master".

Pss: Charlie, old bag of farts, stop trying to create problems. I know that your idol is AZB, but take it easy, fatso!!!. Btw, This is for you, :eek: .