Getting from Santo Domingo to Bayhide

nightlifemp

Jul 1, 2004
I'm headed to DR on the 4th of July and we're flying into Santo Domingo. I'm told it takes an hour 1/2 - 2 hours to get to Bayhide. I'm wondering what is the best way to get their (taxi service), if somone could recommend one. And how to get in touch with them....also a cost would be greatly appreciated.

One other question - if anyone has heard of the Dominicus Palace resort. That's where the BF is taking me and I haven't heard many good reviews.... :D

wjtoll

Jan 1, 2002
buyyourownbusiness.com
nightlifemp said:
I'm headed to DR on the 4th of July and we're flying into Santo Domingo. I'm told it takes an hour 1/2 - 2 hours to get to Bayhide. I'm wondering what is the best way to get their (taxi service), if somone could recommend one. And how to get in touch with them....also a cost would be greatly appreciated.

One other question - if anyone has heard of the Dominicus Palace resort. That's where the BF is taking me and I haven't heard many good reviews.... :D
we have been there.the place is great,nice beach,greatfood,staff very helpfull.there are two ways to get there ,if you booked with a travel agent buy the transfers,you will save money.if you take a cab it will cost you about $100.us dollars.have a good time ,any moer ?s just ask. bill&linda