Afraid of dentist??

Happyhare

Jun 26, 2003
In Dominican Republic is so hard to find a good dentist.
I have waited so long for a dentist worth visiting as frecuently as possible.
Finally I have found someone!!!
I don't want to sound like I am putting a advertisement, but I just want to help those who have "dentistfobia" or "ordonfobia".

When you walk in to her clinic you don't smell the typical, sometimes "disgusting" odor of any other dental clinic. The air conditioning is just right. Adjusted to the temperature that will make you sleep. The receptionist greets you with a big dominican smile!! You all know what kind of smile is that right!! You never have to wait for more than 15 minutes, because the doctor is very strict in her appointments. And she never misses a day of appointment.

The doctor is Taiwanese. She has been my friend for about 17 years already. She is very young and energetic. A very nice person with a personal touch in her proffesional skills. She won't order you like any other doctor, she will convince you to comply. She won't put her hand on your tooth, she will caress your tooth. She won't drill your tooth, she will... drill!! hehehe Well anyways, don't want to exagerate too much. But she is a young very proffesional doctor. Besides that she has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!!! When you are sitting in that chair and can't speak or do anything else, if you have a pair of beautiful eyes to look at... that can really make you forget about almost every single pain!! ;p

Many of my friends have proved what I have said above. They are regulars now at her clinic. I am 30 years old, and I got my bracelets. And no complains!! No pains!!

Any of you guys reading this who wants to find out more about her just leave me a message here and a way to contact you!! I will be more than happy to provide you her information!!!

Please don't delete this message~~~ This is not an advertisement!! I just want to share an EXCELLENT dentist with fellow DR1 members!!! Ok!!!

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The receptionist wii greet you with a big Dominican "Smell"?

Yes we all know what a big dominican "Smell" is like!!!!

Do your dentist a favor,and edit your post to read""Smile",and not "Smell"! :paranoid: :cheeky:
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
More to the point

Where did she study? Where is her office???

Otherwise there is no basis for comparisons.

It sounds like an ad for a massage clinic for all I know..

HB

Happyhare

Jun 26, 2003
Well~~~

She graduated from UNIBE then she studied in New York University graduated and obtained her license in the states. After which she came back here to start up her own clinic. Her adress is Av. Winston Churchill, Esq. Paseo de Locutores, Plaza Las Americas II 2nd Nivel, Piantini R.D.
Tel.: 381-0648 Her email is oralcaredr@hotmail.com