Free With Fill-Up ?????

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Free with a fill-up . . . With the rising cost of gas, competition has increased to the point that a gas station in Mississippi was trying new ideas to increase it's sales. So one day the owner put up a sign saying "Free Sex with Fill-up." Soon a local "redneck" pulled in, filled his tank, and then asked for his free sex. The owner told him pick a number from (1) to (10), and if he guessed correctly, he would get his Free sex. The buyer then guessed (8), the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was (7). Sorry, no sex this time." A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for a fill-up, again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.
The redneck guessed (2) this time, again the proprietor said, "Sorry, it was(3). You were close, but no free sex this time."
As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex."
Bubba replied, "No it ain't Billy Ray, I know that it's not rigged -- my wife won twice last week, and my sister just won yesterday