Peter & Alex ??

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I caught a glimpse of them crossing the street in Sosua about 4 weeks ago, but was too slow to catch up with them... Have not seen them around Cabarete lately. Perhaps they returned to Dubai again?

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
We Alive......

Thanx for the concern Wud!! We're still alive but not posting much cos' of all the egos on here and the constant bickering - but we do still lurk around the board reading the stuff that interests us only I'm afraid! (Quite a few people we know now do the same for the same reasons)! Scarey huh??
I'm just being Dominican busy too. Been off to Dubai for 3 weeks and then UK. Alex was here for a couple of weeks last month but has gone back to Dubai, although she's in the UK this week and will now go on to Brussels for business for a couple of weeks!! (This was not planned as she was due to fly to Dubai tomorrow but got calls from Djibouti and then Dubai asking her to go to Belgium to organise the CEO Corporate Nursery she runs!!)
I've got a few tourists too so keeping pretty busy!
Also looking to take another quick trip to Dubai - perhaps in August?? If I can find a trustworthy to look after the house and the dogs for 3 weeks?? It's a full time job so beware before you jump in???
Surprised none of you have seen us at our table in the Cabarete Alley?? There most nights.
OK Wud - now you're updated - keep in touch. When you next down this way?
Peter

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Egos? What phucking egos are you talking about?

Good to see all is well and do post from time to time, since the board needs all the sane input it can receive..

HB

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Glad to see you're both alive and kicking!

For everyones info, I'm finished with all that crap of answering people who don't like my beloved USA! It's a fruitless pasttime and I get upset entirely too easily.
Additionally, I find I lower myself to their level of namecalling and I don't like the subterranean atmosphere that well.
Mea Culpa no mas!

Ya'll be good and take care over there.

Texas Bill

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hey guys - good to know you're around and well. Do post sometimes - we miss you.

Next time I can bring my tired body down the mountain and out to Cabarete for an evening, I'll be sure to take the alley way and look out for you.