Arrival question/Punta Cana

salita

Jul 3, 2004
Hello all!
We are travelling to Punta Cana end of July (Grand Flamenco). Our travel plans may require that my husband and I arrive in PUJ on different flights. Does anyone know if there will be any difficulties resulting from one parent arriving with one child whilst the other parent arrives on a separate flight with the other two children? (if the flights are on time he'll be arriving 40 minutes later). Would it be best to wait in the immigration hall 'til the other flight has arrived? The infor on the State Dept website seems to indicate that it's ok as long as there is one parent at least but i just wanted to make sure.
:p :p
By the way, the kids are 10/13/16 and we all have valid U.S. passports and all kids are born in US. Both parents U.S. citizens.

Any tips/comments are appreciated, we are looking forward to our trip, second one to DR, first one was to Allegro Punta Cana 2 years ago, everyone had a great time.
best regards to all, and thans in advance!

salita

Jul 3, 2004
badpiece33 said:
You will have no problems at all. Go outside relax have a beer and enjoy the weather.
Badpiece
thanks badpiece...if i didn't have to go to work just now, i'd take your advice!
thanks for the info, though! :cool: