Info

TGC

Jul 5, 2004
Hi !!

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like currently?
We are due to be arriving in the DR in a couple of weeks (yippee!!) and just wondered what to expect weather-wise.

Thanks!!

TGC :cool:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh come on!

This is the tropics. It is July. What do you think the weather is like? Cold, rainy? Stormy?

Yeee gads!!

Come on down and enjoy your stay.
Bring lots of Sun Screen 30+ at least and some OFF DEEP WOODS for our mosquitos and "no see 'ums"

You might want to bring a light sweater or long sleeved shirt for ice cold bus rides or shops.
Or if you go up a mountain for the view..

HB

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
There's a Stumper

TGC said:
Hi !!

We are due to be arriving in the DR in a couple of weeks (yippee!!) and just wondered what to expect weather-wise.

Thanks!!

You know it might just change between now and a couple of weeks from now (yahoo!), so knowing today's weather won't be a huge help. And 19 degrees north of the equator and July, I have to concur, I suspect it will be hot. Maybe even a bit hotter than Greenland or Reykjavik.

gringo in dr

May 29, 2003
TGC said:
Hi !!

Thanks!!

This is not a hard question to answer.

It is going to be hot. It's hot now, it will be hot in two weeks, it will be hot in December as a matter of fact.