Guido unmasked at EL GOBIERNO DE LA MA?ANA *WOW**

tradexguy

Jun 29, 2004
Hi All,

I don't know how many of you listen to EL GOBIERNO DE LA MA?ANA radio talk program, but this morning Mr. Alvaro, the program lead voice, said that Guido went to his home about 4 times and asked him to defend him thru the radio program, which has the highest ratings in audience in this country.

Guido asked him to defend him from the accusations of being a mafia guy, from being revoked his US Visa by the US Embassy, and from other things. The reason for Alvaro to do that is becuase Guido said in a supermarket that Alvaro was getting RD$100,000 a month from Minister of Public Works, Miguel Vargas Maldonado, for all the support and promotion Alvaro does on his radio program, which Alvaro denied he gets paid for.

He (Guido) also showed a 9mm Gun and said it was intended for those who would try to accuse him or anyting like that after August 16 2004.

Well, what else can we expect from this guy, he who helped Hipolito to get the presidency and he is teh same who helped him to lose the election.

DR

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
Neither one of these character is worth the time....

Neither one of these characters is worth the time spent listening to them.

Guido is an arrogant hoodlum who must have his father rolling over in his grave at about 9,000 rpm. He was shot by intolerant forces during Balaguer's first 12 years, in front of Guido and his brother. And instead of being repelled by an autocratic and dictatorial character like Hipolito he helped him get elected and tried every inmoral/illegal move to keep him there.

Alvaro Arvelo has been a paid mouth for this worst of all governments in the history of this country and now is calling for amnesty for Hipolito and all his thieves. He has continuously harped about how Hipolito has been treated unfairly and defended just about every wrong action taken. I have no doubt he is on Minister of Public Works Vargas Maldonado and others in this horrific government.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey Frank, is that right?

I thought that Guido's father was "el Moreno" who was found dead in an apartment in Amsterdam or some place like that. Some said that he was part of the Crowley kidnapping and paid the price later to CIA agents..Am I way off here?

HB

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
I'm pretty sure everyone that knows this character is aware that his days are counted after August 16th that 9mm he showed must likely end up in his mouth he has too many people waiting outside.

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Hillbilly said:
I thought that Guido's father was "el Moreno" who was found dead in an apartment in Amsterdam or some place like that. Some said that he was part of the Crowley kidnapping and paid the price later to CIA agents..Am I way off here?

HB

It all depends how you look at it. If you want to glorify a womanizing, hotheaded pseudo-commie, you say he was a victim of the CIA or the oppressive regime or something like that.

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
I have heard several versions of this story...

Hillbilly said:

HB

I have heard several versions of this story but the one that gets repeated the most is that some hoodlums came to 'arrest' him at his home and as they took him downstairs, with his wife and two small children trailing them, shot "El Moreno" right there in the stairway. Cesar Medina, the television producer, supposedly was a witness and has spoken about it. Your version could well be true if this one is not. In any case, Guido's behavior has been a slap in the face to his father's memory.

anonymous1960

Jul 7, 2004

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
www.lldesigndr.com
frank alvarez said:
I have heard several versions of this story but the one that gets repeated the most is that some hoodlums came to 'arrest' him at his home and as they took him downstairs, with his wife and two small children trailing them, shot "El Moreno" right there in the stairway. Cesar Medina, the television producer, supposedly was a witness and has spoken about it. Your version could well be true if this one is not. In any case, Guido's behavior has been a slap in the face to his father's memory.
Frank I think that you are a little confused about the person you are talking about, the story that you're telling is about an engineer called Amin Abel Hasbun who was shot in front of his wife (pregnant) and his little 2 years old son. He was killed at age of 28 while his house was searched for "guns" or material related against the government (Balaguer's famous 12 years) a very bloody period, that was (if my memory still works) at 1970

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
www.lldesigndr.com
another one for guido

Did you heard that guido was reading a newspaper in his SUV (windows down) in an important corner of SD and suddenly somebody yelled at him the phrase "e' pa najayo que va" (it's to Najayo that you're going) *Navajo is a jail*and he jump out the car with a gun in his hand,the same thing did his bodyguards,-and we're not talking about small guns- and got into the bus that the boy was at, and grab him out of the bus by the neck and took him in his SUV to just-god-know-where.. The day after nobody knew where the guy was, the police didn't have him.. and didn't know anything about the case..
This was reported at EL Gobierno de la manana too, by a passenger of the bus that saw everything...

cr8tions

May 20, 2004
Lissa said:
Did you heard that guido was reading a newspaper in his SUV (windows down) in an important corner of SD and suddenly somebody yelled at him the phrase "e' pa najayo que va" (it's to Najayo that you're going) *Navajo is a jail*and he jump out the car with a gun in his hand,the same thing did his bodyguards,-and we're not talking about small guns- and got into the bus that the boy was at, and grab him out of the bus by the neck and took him in his SUV to just-god-know-where.. The day after nobody knew where the guy was, the police didn't have him.. and didn't know anything about the case..
This was reported at EL Gobierno de la manana too, by a passenger of the bus that saw everything...

Supposedly the boy was dropped off further down the road... though I am not sure what he did to the boy during the time he was inside his SUV.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
cr8tions said:
Supposedly the boy was dropped off further down the road... though I am not sure what he did to the boy during the time he was inside his SUV.

guido keep furthering the whole he is in, that usually happens to people that are desesperadossssssssss: they are totally out of their heads.

guido is going straight to najayo.

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
www.lldesigndr.com
ERICKXSON said:
guido keep furthering the whole he is in, that usually happens to people that are desesperadossssssssss: they are totally out of their heads.

guido is going straight to najayo.

Now the guy have show on the radio, go figure!!!
the very first show he received like 5 calls asking him about the incident with the boy and he refused to answer, later on he talked a little about it and finished the show with the phrase : eh pa' fuera que vamos!!
I think he knows that he's running out of time!!

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002
Lissa said:
Now the guy have show on the radio, go figure!!!
the very first show he received like 5 calls asking him about the incident with the boy and he refused to answer, later on he talked a little about it and finished the show with the phrase : eh pa' fuera que vamos!!
I think he knows that he's running out of time!!
Suppose he should have said, e' pa' dentro que voy - dentro (inside) being Najayo.