Puerta plata who is going?

bee

Jul 6, 2004
I would like to know some nice things to do when we are in the DR. Does anyone have some nice ideas? I would like to know some people who are planning a trip around juli 26th till aug 7th in the Puerto Plata area. Just let me know. Just 3 more weeks can`t wait.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And I'll tell you the same thing I told Sauce

Click on Search and type in Damajagua Falls and find the thread by Robert that has Cleef's trip report. It is incredible.

Then click in "Sliverghost" and then "Gray Ghost" and read what he did on his vacation. these are some of the best threads ever.

Good luck

HB

sauce

Jul 5, 2004
What's up Bee. I will be there for the same week as you will. Where are you comming from? Where are you staying? I've never been before so i can't recomend anywhere to check out.

I checked your profile to see if it had you location and noticed that we share the same birthday. Diferent year but same month and day. Crazy huh.

Anyway hope your trip goes well.

sauce

Coreyb

Jul 8, 2004
Aug 2-9

hey bee i'll be there from aug 2 till the 9. it'll be our first time as well (my wife and I). maybe we can get together and throw a few back. you guys can tell us whats going on there for the week.

bee

Jul 6, 2004
Thank you

Thank you Delores.
I checked it out. Saw some nice things. Anymore? just let me know.

bye Bee