Pedro_Visiting the DR_Dominican Festival

I_Love_Baseball

Jul 7, 2004
:) :classic: :) Hi!

I'm new here... I had posted this message as a reply to another message and was advised to post it as a new thread - so if anyone has already read it, that's why..

I live in the Boston area (with husband and 2 kids) and we adore Pedro, Manny and David (and Johnny and Mark and Nomar and Kevin too, of course!) My daughter is almost 13 and wants to know if Pedro will wait for her.. (just kidding). She is totally infatuated.. Does anyone know if he is attached in any way??

We also have a sponsored girl in Sosua and would love to visit her in February, just Sarah and I - but I would also love to visit the Santo Domingo area - how safe is it for us to travel that far? We can stay at the Mission where little Rosi is, but I don't know if we will be able to leave there to travel elsewhere - we will only have a week.. The beaches look so beautiful!

And, the last question - can anyone give me info on the Dominican festival in Boston - I can't seem to find anything on it online. I figure we should check it out and get acquainted!

Thanks! and Write soon! :)

Pam

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
I think he's taken for now

He showed up in December at a function with a wedding band on his finger and young lady on his arm.

Go Sox!

I_Love_Baseball

Jul 7, 2004
Cleef said:
He showed up in December at a function with a wedding band on his finger and young lady on his arm.

Go Sox!

Darn! Not that I want him to be alone, but still.. What did she look like??

Pam