Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello,I am dana

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello,I am dana

when I scaned website on internet, I found this website(dr1.com) undesignedly. Thouth my english is not good, I am chinese, I will learn english hard. I wish I can communicate with you and improve my english.
    I have reached chat room, and met some friends. I am very glad for seeing many familiar names in here forum .

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Dana
    when I scaned website on internet, I found this website(dr1.com) undesignedly. Thouth my english is not good, I am chinese, I will learn english hard. I wish I can communicate with you and improve my english.
    I have reached chat room, and met some friends. I am very glad for seeing many familiar names in here forum .
    For those of you who have never met Dana, she is a wonderful lady who lives in, Zhejiang Province China. Zhejiang Province is situated along the shore of the East Sea. She is 25 years old and engaged to be married soon.

For the past fewl nights Dana has joined several of us in the DR1 chat room. Although her grasp of the English language is somewhat limited, all of us communicate with Dana quite well. There is a 11hr. difference in time, which means if she is chatting at 10pm Dominican time it is 9am the next day in China.

I hope all DR1 members have a chance to chat with Dana, she is very bright and a lovely lady. She has sent me a photo and I will ask her permission to post it.
    Charlie

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I don't do the chat thing But I'm extremely happy you found our forum. Welcome aboard Dana.

Looking forward to your posts and getting to know you.

Rebecca

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

A BIG welcome Dana. I hope your stay here will be a long & fruitful one.

Once you are in & comfortable with the people who post here, it would be interesting to discuss the differences between the cultures of the two countries (& similarities). I am sure many of us would love to learn from what is possibly the OLDEST culture & determine how the DR is shaping up in the effort to develope itself into a more modern one. I think WE have a lot to learn from YOU!! - Grahame.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dana

A big welcome, perhaps you could upload your picture for the members gallery.
    Hopefully you someday can make the long journey to paradise in the DR.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Nihao and Welcome!

Since some time back I now live in DR with my wife. The Mrs. is from Taiwan. Before moving here I posted a question on this board in regards to if there was a China Town in Santo Domingo. I quickly got an answer back that in the general area where the intersection of the streets Duarte/Mexico are, a lot of Chinese people have shops & restaurants. In fact I have found that there is quite a large Asian community in DR.
    Most Chinese restaurants are popular due to the fact that you can eat a lot of food for a very fair price.
    If your path brings you to this part of the world, I'm sure that you will have lots of fun!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Dana. I promise you, your English is a LOT better than my Mandarin. I have only visited China once, going by train from Ulan Bator. The faces of the normally serious Chinese guards on the train, started to smile as I did terrible things to their language......so please post here & if anyone so much as comments on your English, we will ask them how good their Chinese is

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to dr1, Dana. My son spent a year as an exchange student at a university in China. I'm going to ask him where he was in relation to where you live.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

[COLOR=DarkOrange]
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbeca
    Well, I don't do the chat thing But I'm extremely happy you found our forum. Welcome aboard Dana.

Looking forward to your posts and getting to know you.

Rebecca
    You Don't know what you are missing!!
    John

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Thanks, chuckuindy

Quote Originally Posted by chuckuindy
    For those of you who have never met Dana, she is a wonderful lady who lives in, Zhejiang Province China. Zhejiang Province is situated along the shore of the East Sea. She is 25 years old and engaged to be married soon.
    Charlie
    I am very thanks for introduction from Charlie. I hope you'll like my photo. I think Charlie's introduction about me is very better than myself. I am very ashamed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast