Cabarete Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberto284

Jul 2, 2004
Hi Everybody! .... i have read many reviews and opinion about cabarete .. but i dont see anyone talking about the san souci rooms and apts.
they have many different places where to stay and the price seems to be relative low... if anyone knows more i would be glad to hear new opinions and drop a line if your staying from august 9 ...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sans Soucy

Roberto284 said:
Hi Everybody! .... i have read many reviews and opinion about cabarete .. but i dont see anyone talking about the san souci rooms and apts.
they have many different places where to stay and the price seems to be relative low... if anyone knows more i would be glad to hear new opinions and drop a line if your staying from august 9 ...
The only thing I have heard is that they have a sign advertising cheap rooms, then when you get there, they tell you that's the price per person, based on double occupancy and you land up paying a lot more than the advertised price.
I'm sure there are enough DR1 members who live in Cabarete who can suggest some good reasonably priced hotels.

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
All I can say is that in this case, you get what you pay for.

If you are looking for cheap accommodations in town, Kaoba is okay.

Personally, I send people to cabaretesurfcamp.com, located in a private community behind the main street of CAbarete. Or, casa blanca. Check out www.activecabarete.com for Cabarete lodging options.....

Status
Not open for further replies.