transprotation

gwuenn

Jul 9, 2004
I'm leaving for the Occidental Allegro in Punta Cana tomorrow morning. Can anyone tell me the bet way to get from the airport (puj) to the hotel and about what I should pay?

Wannago

May 27, 2004
gwuenn said:
I'm leaving for the Occidental Allegro in Punta Cana tomorrow morning. Can anyone tell me the bet way to get from the airport (puj) to the hotel and about what I should pay?

My sister and I were there in April. We just got a cab right at the airport and it cost $20 or $24 for the ride. Have a great time! My sister just got back from Allegro last week. She had a good time, but no A.C. for a couple days and no electricity for 1 or 2 days. With the power problem, be careful what you eat.....

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Power prioblem????

The Punta Cana/Bavaro area has been blessed with a private 24/7 power supplier. Therefore, PJT would suggest if the Occidental Allegro had electricity problems for 1 or 2 days, it was because of a service cut there for whatever reason and a lack of a backup power source at the resort. Also, the convenient way to get to the hotel would be by airport taxi, tariff is about US$ 25-35.

Regards,
PJT

Wannago

May 27, 2004
PJT said:
The Punta Cana/Bavaro area has been blessed with a private 24/7 power supplier. Therefore, PJT would suggest if the Occidental Allegro had electricity problems for 1 or 2 days, it was because of a service cut there for whatever reason and a lack of a backup power source at the resort. Also, the convenient way to get to the hotel would be by airport taxi, tariff is about US$ 25-35.

Regards,
PJT

I know that when we went to Allegro in April all was great! Really enjoyed our stay. For whatever reason, my sister had some trouble this past week while she was there. Got back to the U.S. went to the Hosp for food poisoning. Hopefully that was a one time experience. AND it won't deter us from going in October and January.
I'm sure you will have a great time Gwuenn!!