Downtown Puerto Plata Rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

de_la_cruz

Mar 25, 2004
I'm a expert dominican traveller but i need help with accomedations in puerto plata. We travel to Santo Domingo and Punta Cana (those areas ) and have only been to Puerto plata for 2 short stays... we now want to stay in puerto plata for 1 week starting October 18th ... we always stay in apartments (we think its more fun than resorts)... there is 4 of us and would prefer a apartment with 2 bedrooms... but if we have to we'll take two seperate apartments.... the only thing is that we always have a car rental so we would like some place that we would feel safe with the rental

by the way... we are college students so we're looking for anything up to or around 300$ USD

thanks.... if you have any info please post or email me at :
mrs_sunscapespcg@hotmail.com

thanks you,

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
de_la_cruz said:
I'm a expert dominican traveller but i need help with accomedations in puerto plata. We travel to Santo Domingo and Punta Cana (those areas ) and have only been to Puerto plata for 2 short stays... we now want to stay in puerto plata for 1 week starting October 18th ... we always stay in apartments (we think its more fun than resorts)... there is 4 of us and would prefer a apartment with 2 bedrooms... but if we have to we'll take two seperate apartments.... the only thing is that we always have a car rental so we would like some place that we would feel safe with the rental

by the way... we are college students so we're looking for anything up to or around 300$ USD

thanks.... if you have any info please post or email me at :
mrs_sunscapespcg@hotmail.com

thanks you,

Hey guys,

There are many apart-hotels in puerto plata near downtown. they go for about 25 us dollars per day. It's hard to find apartment for 1 week. as most rent it by the month. I will be there beginning in october so i can help you get an apartment. keep in touch. e-mail me malcolmsheik@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.