AA Net Saver Fares for 7/21/04

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
INTERNATIONAL WEEKEND GETAWAY FARES
TRAVEL DATES AND TIMES FOR WEEKEND GETAWAY FARES

Depart anytime between Wednesday, July 21, 2004 and Friday, July 23, 2004.
Return anytime between Monday, July 26, 2004 and Wednesday, July 28, 2004.
Tickets must be purchased by this Friday, July 16, 2004, 11:59 p.m. (CT).
Fares displayed are for round-trip coach class travel.

Miami, FL (MIA) La Romana, Dominican Republic (LRM) $149

Miami, FL (MIA) Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (POP) $179

# American Eagle or AmericanConnection service

HOW TO BOOK NET SAAVER FARES
Net SAAver Fares are now available on the Web at AA.com.
To book, go to AA.com by clicking:

www.aa.com/netsaaver

AAdvantage Net SAAver Awards Section
Travel On 7,000 AAdvantage Miles!

Award travel is closer than you think because now you can claim AAdvantage Net SAAver Awards for as low as 7,000 AAdvantage miles. With this award reduction, getting away with Net SAAver Awards has never been easier!

See how far your miles can take you. Call AAdvantage Reservations today.

$89 destinations are just $39 plus 7,000 miles
$99 destinations are just $39 plus 7,000 miles
$139 destinations are just $39 plus 13,000 miles
$149 destinations are just $39 plus 13,000 miles
$169 destinations are just $39 plus 13,000 miles

Our AAdvantage Net SAAver Awards are a great way to use your AAdvantage miles to obtain a travel award for less mileage. To determine the mileage required, compare the fares in this week's Domestic Weekend Getaway list with the chart above.
AAdvantage Net SAAver Awards are valid for travel departing 7:00 p.m. or after, Friday, July 23, 2004 or anytime Saturday, July 24, 2004 for the cities listed above.
AAdvantage Net SAAver Awards are not applicable to First/Business Class, International or Transborder fares.
To book your AAdvantage Net SAAver Award trip call AAdvantage Reservations toll-free, 800-882-8880.

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
i DON'T GET WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY. I am an AAvantage member and that weekender you are pushing costs more than a direct flight ticket from MIA. $169.00 plus $39.00 plus 13000 miles PLUS taxes could cost $300.00 plus the milage. while a ticket purchased direct thru a travel agent will cost +- $200.00 complete. And you'll earn mileage, also.
It's no bargain when you factor in the taxes and time constraints. Unless you had another point that I missed.
Have you figured out the cost of using and than reacquiring FF miles?

spike00lee

Jun 29, 2003
Miami to where in the DR cost +- $200.00? I would like to speak with that travel agent?

duhtree said:
i DON'T GET WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY. I am an AAvantage member and that weekender you are pushing costs more than a direct flight ticket from MIA. $169.00 plus $39.00 plus 13000 miles PLUS taxes could cost $300.00 plus the milage. while a ticket purchased direct thru a travel agent will cost +- $200.00 complete. And you'll earn mileage, also.
It's no bargain when you factor in the taxes and time constraints. Unless you had another point that I missed.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
duhtree said:

First, I am NOT PUSHING anything!!! I post this weekly, as a tool for other board members to see and use if appropiate. I have NO ties to American Airlines other than as a customer.

Second, The prices in bold letters is the total price of the fare! You can further discount this price by using some FF miles to reduce the cost to you!!

John

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
My apolgies, Johnsr. Tp me the info is old and whenever I've called and tried to avail myself of A/A offers it's always more( taxes,etc, plus the restrictions.) And again, you are right on my quote of $200.00 plus for r/t MIA/SDQ/POP/MIA. It's really $252.75. But since I am willing to pay $29.00 per year as a preferred member I get a $50.00 discount on travel booked. Each and every time. And you could also if you thought it worthwhile.
I'll be traveling to the D.R. on the 18th of Aug. for 10 days and will be happy to buy cerviza frio for you with my savings.
If you would like you could contact Audra at Liberty travel in Adventure. Phone # 305 705 0185 and say that you know me-John.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
duhtree said:
My apolgies, Johnsr. Tp me the info is old and whenever I've called and tried to avail myself of A/A offers it's always more( taxes,etc, plus the restrictions.) And again, you are right on my quote of $200.00 plus for r/t MIA/SDQ/POP/MIA. It's really $252.75. But since I am willing to pay $29.00 per year as a preferred member I get a $50.00 discount on travel booked. Each and every time. And you could also if you thought it worthwhile.
I'll be traveling to the D.R. on the 18th of Aug. for 10 days and will be happy to buy cerviza frio for you with my savings.
If you would like you could contact Audra at Liberty travel in Adventure. Phone # 305 705 0185 and say that you know me-John.

Duhtree,
Thanks for the reply and the cerviza offer!! I won't be back to the North Cost until 10/02/04!! Thanks anyway!
John