Immigration Attorney in Sosua/Puerto Plata/Santiago

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I'm asking this question for a friend.

Can anyone recommend an attorney experienced in immigration matters in Sosua, Puerto Plata, or, if necessary to go that far, Santiago?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Ken said:
I'm asking this question for a friend.

Can anyone recommend an attorney experienced in immigration matters in Sosua, Puerto Plata, or, if necessary to go that far, Santiago?

Ken, immigration into the DR? If so, we've been very happy with the services of Fabio Guzman's practice in Sosua.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
No, not into the DR. I, too, would have recommended Fabio for that.

My friend is a nurse from Yugoslavia or one of those countries who has been working as a nurse in the DR for a number of years. She is leaving this fall and going to Quebec to work as a nurse in a hospital there. The relocation to Canada entails filling out a lot of forms and she would like the help of an attorney experienced in this. She will feel more secure if she has the assistance of someone who is accustomed to responding to the sorts of questions asked. Having tried to deal with government forms myself on occasion, I understand her concern. If the attorney has previously helped others with immigration to Canada, it would be even better. But just being able to decipher the questions would be a big help to her.

nebojsa

Jul 11, 2004
help.

Hi Ken,

please tell me do you know any other persons from Yugoslavia (Serbia) who
are living in DR ? Is it possible to give me the email from your yugoslavian friend (nurse) ?
I plan to come to the DR at the end of august so I need some advices.
My email is: andjeli@neobee.net

Nebojsa

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Cabarete Jugoslavs

There are least 3 jugoslavs in Cabarete. 2 of them run the ladies hairdressers on main street next to L'Agence Real Estate office. I'm sure they could help?
DR is Jugoslav frindly as this is one of the few countries that recognises your passport!!