St.Maarten/Sto Domingo

soon

Jul 11, 2004
Would like to discuss possible business relationship between St.Maarten and Sto.Domingo. The possibilities are there but there are many other reasons I believe why we have developed and promote this relationship. I would like hget some input. Oneof the main problems is communication

soon

Jul 11, 2004
Follow up

Dolores said:
Lots of possibilities for developing business and already happening after a direct flight was put it by Air Caraibes. Already several business deals in the opening for export from DR to there. See http://www.aircaraibes.com/

Indeed, i also know that AA also have direct flights to Sto.Domingo. The main problem is the shipping and trying to make the contacts which is reliable and dependable. The intention is to have a contact in Sto.Domingo and St.Maarten of which one can request info and feedback. By establishing air transport is part of the progress but I believe we need to establish a good communication line between the two islands. I do not foresee many outcomes from the varous Chamber of Commerce as the vision of providing the serfvices for their community is not there. I have visited many other chamber of commerces and I have seen the quantity and quality of services being provided. I hope you can give me some info on some shipping lines so that I can research my option to do business with Sto. Domingo