Bi sexual sankies

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I have a Dominican man working for me (here in this country for the past 14 months from Santo Domingo) that said to me yesterday he felt that 60% of all sankies were bi-sexual and that in his opinion probably half of those were infected with aids.
Any thoughts?

JOHN

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
johne said:
I have a Dominican man working for me (here in this country for the past 14 months from Santo Domingo) that said to me yesterday he felt that 60% of all sankies were bi-sexual and that in his opinion probably half of those were infected with aids.
Any thoughts?

JOHN

Here are my thoughts, "who gives a sh**!

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
There are so many old wives tales running around about things like sankies and AIDS and so little scientific research that it is impossible to tell.

The problem is that there is a huge cultural gulf between Dominicans that are involved in the sex trade and those that aren't, and views of both sides are distorted.

For example, you will hear a country woman claim her fallen cousin who moved to Amsterdam as a prostitute has an operation to reduce the size of her labia twice a year because her 2 dozen daily clients tend to stretch it out. She may go on to tell you that aliens are raping and dismembering cattle over in the next town and George Bush won't let the Dominicans investigate. (sarcasm, but based on an actual conversation)

I had a professor in PUCMM who is in love with statistics on the sex trade, maybe Hillbilly is in touch with her and can get her to tell us what the "official" stats are, if she still works there. I think her name is Mildred Dolores Mata, but it's been so many years I may have forgotten.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Aliens Have Landed In Moca,What's Your Opinion?"

I just LOVE the threads that begin with some off-the-wall story,and then ask us our "Opinion"!
I have to agree wwith the above, "Who Gives A $hit?"
Sooooooo,do I send this to "Mars/Venus",or the "Clown Bin"? :p :tired:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Sometimes necessity gets people doing crazy stuff!! specially dominicans.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have known thousands of Dominican Prostitutes over the last 20 years!

They ALL claimed that they hated prostituting themselves,but it was out of "necessity"! All of them who had children make that claim!The others claim that they must take care of their "sick" family members!
Their claim falls flat,when you see all the money they make being spent on clothes,shoes,booze,drugs,gold jewelry,boyfriends,etc,and little or nothing on their "Families"! They are "Lazy",PERIOD!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Sankies

Criss Colon said:
I just LOVE the threads that begin with some off-the-wall story,and then ask us our "Opinion"!
I have to agree wwith the above, "Who Gives A $hit?"
Sooooooo,do I send this to "Mars/Venus",or the "Clown Bin"? :p :tired:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I do, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. As far as where you would like to put it, use you imagination ,you might come up with something you would enjoy.

JOHN

P.S. Its not a story, only one man's opinion for disscussion.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
John we've discussed HIV/aids many many times. Have many threads and opinions on the subject in this mars/venus forum. I think people are tired of it.

Do a search you'll find some interesting opinions.

Thanks

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
well...i must say....that the couple of sankies that i DID mess around while in BC always had condoms at the ready.

but why do you ask this question? are you messing with a sankie or have intentions of messing with a sankie? if so...then it is your responsibility for your health.

My ex had HIV....and we had an active sex life for years....and i remained HIV free (and still am). ITs very simple....no penetration without a condom. ANd if you think about it...the condoms will protect you and your partner from other nasty STD's.

There is a current strain of Syphilis that is going around (and syph rates have gone up over 1000% over the last year or so)...this new strain is resisting traditional treatment. Just something to think about