Spa Treatments in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukie

Jun 26, 2002
Hi all. I'd appreciate any suggestions/reviews of spas or massage therapists in the Cabarete area. I'll probably get a body scrub, facial and massage. I was told Natura Caba?as may be my best bet. However, I requested a list of services and rates and they haven't replied. Thanks

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Sukie said:
Hi all. I'd appreciate any suggestions/reviews of spas or massage therapists in the Cabarete area. I'll probably get a body scrub, facial and massage. I was told Natura Caba?as may be my best bet. However, I requested a list of services and rates and they haven't replied. Thanks

OMG, the devil in me makes me want to respond to this, but I'm sure Robert would delete it!

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi Sukie,

Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

Sukie said:

This is fun but...

At the top of the page there is a search function. Try "caba?a" and "cabana", separately and see if you get any hits.

So young - so naive.

Gregg

Sukie

Jun 26, 2002
FireGuy said:
Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

This is fun but...

At the top of the page there is a search function. Try "caba?a" and "cabana", separately and see if you get any hits.

So young - so naive.

Gregg

Disregard. A rep. from Natura got back to me. The spa menu (fangotherapy, massage, reflexology, facial, etc.) sounds wonderful and the prices are reasonable. I'll post a review when I return. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.