Northwest - will not fly msp to pop this year

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
FYI for those that used to fly the Northwest Saturday flight - It will not be happening this year. MLT will be using Ryan Airlines.

I ran into Mark Photiades - one of the MLT/Worry Free Vacations managers friday up here is sunny minneapolis. He said that Northwest will not be flying the MSP to POP route, MLT will be using Ryan airlines - one bonus seems that they are allowing you to stay 3,4,7,10 or 14 days.

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
Msp/pop

Can you give or post some info on MLT? do they have web site or if you know their phone #. If i could fly out of msp, that would be great. Do they let you stay longer than 2 wks? thanks for the info.
Rami

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Their website is www.worryfreevacations.com.

Right now the website is not giving prices for the 3/4/10 trips. You may need to work through a travel agent or call them directly.

For those of you who have traveled with MLT before and had the package from what I have been told Norvin will be back again.

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
thanks

went onto their website. they do not list more than one week stay. I have sent then a email, we'll see what they say. We are planning to stay for four to six weeks in january.
Rami

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
follow up

Got a email back. They will not sell air only. Even package deals are one week only. I thought that I had found away to get to DR without spending day and
half in airports.
When we came out there last January, it was a package deal out of Denver, non stop. Five hours. Half the plane was empty. Why these companies wont sell the seats when they running half empty. go figure.
Rami

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
MLT usually saves air only seats until October (I used to rep for them in Puerto Plata) - They don't want all their seats to be sold on air onlys when they make their money on the package passenger.

I will update here when I get more info.

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
thanks again

Please do. You can PM me also if you hear any thing else.
Thanks in advance
Rami