Aeromar

Miami81

May 28, 2004
What airplane?

Aeromar never had that airplane as property, correct me if Im wrong.

It was leased.

Law

Jul 12, 2004
You are wrong about Aeromar aircraft

Miami81 said:
Aeromar never had that airplane as property, correct me if Im wrong.

It was leased.
Yes you are wrong about Aeromar and its plane. Aeromar was forced to buy a plane by the local CAB authorities in order to comply with local law in regards that to be an airline, the company needs to have at least one airplane, for that reason Aeromar boght that 737. Big mistake because their routes were to USA and they could not fly that plane to USA with a dominican tale lisence ( Category 2*.

So they bough the plane and there where no use for it.... only in Dominican Rep. those things happen. They could buy an small aircraft like a little cesna and the effect in regards to the law would be the same and save a ton of $$$$$.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
the main reason why BQ said good-bye IS THE LACK OF EXPIRIENCE IN PASSENGER AIR SERVICES. Aeromar wanted to fly everywhere just to prove that they have wings to fly!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Dual Personality Disorder

Law (aka Aviastar) and Aviastar (aka Law) are arguing now with each other. Oddballs.

And since Aeromar is dead as a mackerel and no flights, refunds or anything good is coming from their operations or demise, e-mail is a better way to dick around with the who owned the plane discussions because it is boring and not DR related. Or in the case of Law and Aviastar (same guy) , a mirror would do .

Jun 5, 2004
One of the best I have heard in the forums

aviastar said:
the main reason why BQ said good-bye IS THE LACK OF EXPIRIENCE IN PASSENGER AIR SERVICES. Aeromar wanted to fly everywhere just to prove that they have wings to fly!

I like that one I see Air Santo Domingo with all the years of experiencing didnt go up that much but aeromar had to be the one the bird to fly so high and when it started to arrive callo de pico

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
I could have sworn the Flightstar Group in Miami owned the 737-200 and sub-leased it to Aeromar. When Aeromar failed, they had it posted as available on their site... either to buy or wet-lease with the Dominican crews.