Cabarete beach at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyg

Jul 18, 2004
I wonder if Cabarete beach in the evening will be packed with people in September ?. It is outside of main windsurfing season.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Hope so, i'll be there with the rest of the family on Sept. 3rd...

Every other time I have gone it has always been pretty active at night. Not really "packed" but enough to have fun...

kathyg

Jul 18, 2004
cabarete beach

NV_ said:
Hope so, i'll be there with the rest of the family on Sept. 3rd...

Every other time I have gone it has always been pretty active at night. Not really "packed" but enough to have fun...
We are goiing to Azzurro Club Cabarete on Sep 3 for 2 weeks

Kathyg

Sukie

Jun 26, 2002
kathyg said:
We are goiing to Azzurro Club Cabarete on Sep 3 for 2 weeks

Kathyg

Kathy - I'll be there the week before (Aug. 23 - 29) and plan to post a review upon my rtn. I'll be sure to note if and when it was crowded. I remember from my last trip (over 3 1/2 yrs. ago) that the week days were so so and Friday & Sat. were packed w/Santiagueros (if that's even a word). I'm curious to see if anything has changed.

Last edited:

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Cabarete

LAX Bar unil 01.30am then follow the crows to Onno's, Bambu or Crazy West, then drink and dance until dawn!!! It doesn't change much because there's always the local crowd still here.
Jimmydr - you crack me up!! The young crowd don't even go out until 11.00pm, us old folks are home by 10 and tourists seem to wilt at around that time too!

Status
Not open for further replies.