condos sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manxman

Aug 14, 2003
Condos

We stayed in Condos Dominicano a few weeks ago and found them to be extremely clean. They are basic but have everything you need for your stay. They are serviced daily with clean towels also provided on a daily basis. The swimming pool is great, open from 8am to 10pm. It is a very peaceful place and has a guard on duty through the night. I would strongly recommend anyone to stay there. They are also just a short walk away from the town, about 5 minutes. We found everyone there to be very friendly. Hope this helps you make your decision.

James

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
I am going back there tomorrow for the fifth time or so.
Clean, friendly, safe, swimming pool, quite central but not noisy, well worth it. Recommended.
Bartolomeo

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Rosemary said:
I have sent about 3 emails to the site ,requesting information and have yet to get a reply ! So I just gave up !

Try the email that Eddy just gave you..thats weird cuz we've sent a couple of emails but we had a very quick reply!! thx for info all!!

cmilliman

Jun 29, 2003
Rosemary said:
Yes I did ! Eddy<info@condosdominicano.com> dated May 29th! just sent you one now to the above ! lets see if it goes through !

Condos Dominicano was a great place....I was there for a few months last year.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Rosemary said:
Yes I did ! Eddy<info@condosdominicano.com> dated May 29th! just sent you one now to the above ! lets see if it goes through !

Got it yesterday and responded. Hope you received it.

koko*

Sep 16, 2005
what happened??

I have tried to go to the web site for condos dominicano and I am told 'it could not be found'. Does anyone know what is going on? I have stayed there and enjoyed it, and would like to go back. k.k.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
koko* said:
I have tried to go to the web site for condos dominicano and I am told 'it could not be found'. Does anyone know what is going on? I have stayed there and enjoyed it, and would like to go back. k.k.
Sorry about any inconvenience. We are in the process of changing servers. Both Eddy's and Condos websites are down. Should be back up within a few days. In the mean time you can email me at eddybar@hotmail.com or for information about condos: George & Gay Metcalfe ggmgroup@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.