Thread: Address for Police and Jail

Post Thanks / Like

Default Address for Police and Jail

Does anyone know the address for the police station and the jail in Santo Domingo?

Retired Ussername
    Post Thanks / Like

Police Headquarters for the country is : Palacio de la Policia Nacional, Leopoldo Navarro esquina Avenida Mexico, Santo Domingo, R.D. tele:809-221-2151 (they also have a jail/holding area here).

Which jail are you looking for??

One primary jail is Cuidad Nueva located by the Palacio Justicia in Santo Domingo, and nearby to Clinican Abreu on Ave. Independencia. Other choices are Najayo or La Victoria prisons, depending on how important the person is, or the seriousness of the actions committed (or thought to have been committed) by that person.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prison Address

I'm searching for a dad so I'm looking for different addresses. Like the phone company, electric complany anywhere I can send a letter to try and locate him.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

deebob,
    letters may not get delivered. Have you got a friend in Santo Domingo who could look into this for you?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambada
    deebob,
    letters may not get delivered. Have you got a friend in Santo Domingo who could look into this for you?
    I dont think you will get too far with letters to companies etc. Police also, unless you accompany with dinero, and even then.. nada...As above might work, other than that you may require some profesional help if your budget will allow. IF you are really serious and can pay for the enquiry maybe I can help....Cheers.M.